6

Vote the story if you love Nagisa~

And I don't know if you read this notes but guess whose birthday's today...

From Assclass, Ryouma Terasaka's and...IRL, guess what? It's my birthday~

Third person POV

"Nagisa, I don't think I can live with your mother anymore." The blue head froze in disbelief, turning towards his dad who avoided his gaze, opting to look at the bland white wall inside.

Yes, he was aware that his mother wasn't in the best of her moods these few days because of some alpha complex of some sort but this? His own father trying to leave him because of his mother's recent quarrelsome behavior seemed... unbelievable.

The older man turned towards the closed door of his room before turning towards him again. "Look, she's going crazy just because of those secondary results so I suggest that we should go away from her."

Whatever Nagisa was expecting after his dad brought him to the room and closed the door wasn't this at all. This was all so unexpected and Nagisa could feel his mind getting jumbled up from the confusion.

"B-but what about mom?" Nagisa managed to croak out from his mouth, his own voice feeling like sandpaper in his throat at the thing that he was suggesting.

"Her condi...she'll take care of herself. Just let's escape from here." He tried to reason while patting his son's back because he knew that Nagisa wasn't taking it very nicely. Especially since he mostly talked and depended on his mom more than his dad.

His dad wasn't the most sentimental and considerate person when it came to wording choices, speaking bluntly and unconvincingly, making him feel as if his mother would be a better person to lean on to.

The blue head was so, so terribly confused. And frustrated over them trying to get a divorce. He..he just couldn't choose one of them! It wasn't fair at all!

In spite of his inner turmoil he choked out with his head hung down, looking at the ground in indecisiveness, "I-i can't."

His dad's eyes widened in surprise at that as he tried to pretend that he wasn't shocked at all. His body language betrayed him, however, and Nagisa could see through him clearly.

"I...-I'm sorry then." His shocked expression melted into a soft but sad smile as he stood up, "Good bye, Nagisa." He said softly before opening the door and exiting the room.

The sound of the door closing made it even more sadder as the bluehead tried to blink away the tears that threatened to escape from his eyes. A traitorous drop, however, fell on the carpet making a dark spot. After that, hiccups, sobs and more drops joined in the blue head who was sitting on the carpet with his fist clenching at one of the risen area.

From beyond the wooden door that separated the crying blue head from the world, his dad closed his eyes shut at the sound that erupted from his son's room, leaving him and his wife, soon-to-be ex-wife, alone in the living room to talk about the divorce.

I'm just doing this for his sake. He tried to reassure himself but he wasn't fooling anyone. For he knew that he was just being a coward and running away from the potential state of their household.

I'm so sorry, Nagisa.

That night, Nagisa slept with his dad's shirt clutched near his chest for comfort and his nose on the collar for scent but being a beta, his dad's nonexistent scent didn't do much help.