11

Self-conscious time? Idk.

Third person POV

"Karma! Wait up!"

Nagisa traipsed to the red head who turned towards his form, stopping in his tracks with a casual smirk. When the blue head caught up to him, he walked in a slower pace to allow Nagisa to walk beside him.

"I thought we talked about waiting for each other." Nagisa reminded.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about it." Karma answered nonchalantly as ever, sticking his tongue out.

Nagisa sighed, this had been the third time that he had 'forgotten' to wait for him. The last two times he found Karma near the alleyway beating some delinquents and then also he had said that he'd 'forgotten' to wait. Right.

"Well, anyways.." Karma changed the topic with a growing smirk on his face, "I heard that the producers of Sonic Ninja were making a sequel."

"Really?" He asked with a pleasantly surprised look that hardly contained his excitement for the new franchise. "I hope that it turns out just as good as the last one."

Karma only hummed, his attention towards the blue head's hair more than towards the rambling that flowed from the other's mouth like second nature. His hair was untied again, covering his neck properly. He assumed the traces of the sweet smell surrounding Nagisa must be the reason why.

He, however, had to tear his attention from the sweet scent to the shady looking high schoolers who were standing in front of them with an angered expression. Well, he was itching for a fight.

"Oi, we heard that you beat our friend the other day. And yet, you're still roaming around without a care, huh?" The first one with a mohawk said, taking a step towards them.

Instinctively, Karma stood in front of Nagisa, an amused smile on his face, "Eh, really? I'm sure that he was the one who started it. He had it coming." He narrowed his eyes at them, the smile still on his face.

"Hmph..we heard from our sources and-" The second one couldn't complete his sentence as Karma threw his bag up and jumped onto the talking delinquent. He started to punch him while Nagisa just stood there, Karma's bag landing on his arms.

"I'm sorry? What was that?" He laughed while beating the two high schoolers, leaving Nagisa to watch the scene play out in minor shock.

Well, he knew of his friend's sadistic tendency and added the fact that his alpha instincts made him even more eager to be aggressive and fight against someone. He didn't expect to be the only witness of the fight even though he had been a couple of times.

He pursed his lips, not at Karma's behavior though since he'd gotten used to it. Recently, his mind had been incessantly annoying, pointing out every bit of talent Karma had that he never could have, taunting him about his weaknesses of being an omega.

Consciously, he knew that it was just his insecurity speaking up but he couldn't help feeling as if Karma would leave him after noticing all these points that he'd been noticing for the past several days.

He wasn't an idiot. He knew that their difference was nothing but an effect of their growing and developing dynamic. He could never rival an alpha, much less Karma but..

The guy with the mohawk somehow managed to smell the traces of the sweet scent of an omega in the air, in spite of the blood as he focused his gaze towards the bluehead.

"Ah, so you have an omega with you, huh? Well, looks like I'm gonna have some fun with this one." He had the audacity to brazenly leer at Nagisa who flinched before backing away from the lecherous eyes.