3

More elementary school stuffs!

This chapter's gonna consist crazy time skips and only some part of their elementary school stuff because I can't really make the chapters lengthy just at their childhood (I'm sure you guys need the junior high one longer ;)

So, the next chapter is also confusing like this one but it will help me move onto the timeline I actually planned for. XD

Third person POV

Nagisa was growing. So was his hair, Karma noted.

His short blue hair had grown longer and it reached right at his shoulder, blocking 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕖w 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕚𝕤 neck while going at it. He 𝕙𝕒𝕕 grown quite a lot in both physical and mental ways but Karma had grown too.

More than Nagisa, to be specific.

"Wow! Karma's taller than me now." Nagisa marveled while standing in front of Karma and looking at the noticeable height difference between them. The suffix had dropped long ago amidst them conversing but both of them liked the small yet meaningful change so there was no harm in that.

They were still the best of friends like they'd promised. Their bond only growing stronger each and every passing day.

"Heh, of course. Unlike you, I grow, shortie~" Oh yeah and this sadistic red devil had developed a habit of teasing Nagisa. As if his pranks weren't enough.

Karma stuck his tongue out and threw the empty box of his newest addiction, strawberry milk, in the bin before ruffling the other's hair.

"Hey! Don't mess it up!" Nagisa whined, swatting Karma's hand away from his head. "That took a lot of time to brush, you know?" That sadist merely (and should I mention, merrily) snickered like the devil he was.

Both of them were currently walking through the hallway, planning to go to their favorite lounging spot and just chat with each other like they normally did and were doing right now.

"Now that you mention your hair. It's gotten really long, hasn't it?" Karma questioned and the blue head blinked.

"Yeah, I haven't really thought of cutting it. Although, I like my hair longer like this." Nagisa replied, running his fingers through his hair and 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 it. His hair made him feel safe since it covered his neck properly.

"Well, you look like a girl because of your hair, Nagisa-chan~" The last word was drawn in a sing songy voice as to tease the blue head which was very successful judging by the pout 𝕒n𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟 his 𝕗𝕒𝕔e.

"𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕞a!"

This was the way they interacted usually and neither of them 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 change this for anything.

~

"Karma, where are you taking me?" Nagisa asked while being lead somewhere by the red head. The latter had recently come to know that the other's birthday had slipped by during their holidays so he wanted to surprise the other.