5

Heyo! Now, we're moving onto the junior high part and I, myself, am excited to see what's gonna happen in this story so let's start reading~

Third person POV

Omega.

Nagisa stared at the printing in the paper with a blank stare but he knew that, mentally, he was screaming in surprise. Because him? An omega? One of the rarest dynamics in the whole world? He never would have imagined something like that.

Of course, he knew that he wasn't going to be an alpha just by looking at his physique and he was so sure that he was to be a beta, he'd never even thought of himself as an omega.

He was vaguely aware of how his mom, sitting beside him, stiffened at her seat before shifting a bit to regain her composure and how the doctor was speaking to them.

"Congratulations, Shiota-san. Your son turned out to be an omega. A rare male omega." The doctor said as she held the clipboard close to her chest, gripping it tight because this was the first kid that had been presented as an omega in her whole career.

How lucky was she? Getting to see an omega, a rare male omega, alive and breathing in close vicinity to her.

She was very glad that she had chosen to be Kunigigaoko Junior High's secondary nature checking doctor. If she hadn't then she wouldn't have gotten the chance to see a once in a blue moon kind of result like this one.

"So, Shizumi-san." Hiromi cleared her throat. "I take it, we'll have to purchase a few scent blockers and patches for when his scent becomes pungent." She said without a surprised or excited tone, to Shizumi's disbelief, as if she had expected this.

"Ah, right.." Some square skin colored band aids and a vial of some kind of liquid was placed on the table.

She placed the things which, Nagisa supposed, were medications to block the scent that could seep through his scent glands.

"These are the lighter scent blockers that are also called patches informally." Shizumi informed, waving one of the square band aid. "They can be used in your normal days like today as they can only hide light scents."

"However.." She raised the small bottle, "This is specifically for those days when your scent gets the strongest and you should wear the patches along with them just in case."

Nagisa nodded while looking at both the scent blockers as his mother stood up from her seat.

"Okay, and so the cost would be..."

~

Nagisa stared at the skin colored patch that rested on his neck from his bathroom mirror while poking at it several times, enticing no sensation out of it. That was funny since he usually felt even the slightest bit of breeze when his scent gland was out open.

It was only a trial, extra patches given by the doctor, to see how comfortable it felt and how he was actually supposed to use them. And he didn't have a stable scent right now anyway.

He had read the instructions on the cover and he was sure to follow it while applying it. Patches weren't to be taken out of the skin so recklessly because they were very sticky and might end up peeling their own skin in the process. That made Nagisa shiver, noting to remember how to actually take off the patches.