10

Continue~ (/^▽^)/

Third person POV

Isn't he the principal's son and the student council president? Nagisa thought, his eyes wide in surprise before he regained his composure.

"Asano-san, I'm so sorry about that!" He swiftly apologized when the latter stared at him in some sort of fashion, wanting to quickly escape his burning gaze.

"It's okay. Looking for this, I assume?" Asano handed him the Physics's book.

"Ah, thank you." Nagisa said, gratefully accepting the book.

Asano cocked his head slightly, "I'm sorry if this comes off as intrusive of me but I overheard you and your friends conversing about needing assistance to study."

Nagisa chuckled awkwardly, "Yeah, I'm kinda bad at science so I was hoping that I could ask someone to tutor me."

He failed to mention that 'kinda' in his way meant obtaining abysmal results for his science papers but that worked for someone he just met, he guessed. If only Karma would help them instead of being a lazyass.

"Really?" A tiny smile grew on his face, "I suppose I can lend you two a helping hand." He continued when he saw the blue head open his mouth probably to protest, "After all, I am the Student Council President for a reason."

A relieved sigh escaped Nagisa's lips, "Thank you for your help.." He added with a grateful look, "As long as you're not troubled by it."

Asano shook his head, taking the book out of Nagisa's hold gently and walking towards the occupied table with his two friends, "Of course not. Think of it as an associate's assistance, nothing more nothing less."

Once they reached near the table, Karma, who had seemingly been taking a nap, raised his head, a lazy grin tugged on his face. "What is this? You wanted my help that much that you ended up bringing a carbon copy of me to help you?"

Apparently, Asano was mildly annoyed by the comment, sitting beside Okuda who shifted immediately to give him space, "I figured that I could be of some help to them unlike a certain someone here."

Karma leaned back, the comment not affecting him one bit as a mocking smirk graced on his face and he said, "Oh, really? And here I thought that I was giving them both moral support so relentlessly."

He opened his mouth to undoubtedly negate him but Nagisa beat him to it, "Okay, let's just start with the questions." Asano threw Karma a dirty look as if saying 'this isn't over yet.'

The red head just smiled at him cheekily, ignoring the way Nagisa narrowed his eyes at him at his behavior.

"So, as you can see here, the formula you have to use is P is equals to F by a.." Nagisa listened attentively, watching the pencil move along the surface of paper and write the designated formulas, elaborating each of them in an comprehensible manner.

"And the equation here requires the formula of u minus v by.." Okuda followed, her violet eyes focused on the way the equation was explained, synthesizing the lesson in a moderate pace.

A yawn escaped Karma's mouth, his whole body propped on the trestle of the bench lazily. His gaze traveled to both his friends who seemed to be immersed in those boring science-y stuffs that was being explained by his copycat.

Turning around, his eyes instinctively landed on Nagisa beside him who was also engrossed in the elaboration, even his eyebrows were furrowed in a focused manner.

"Alright, I've got the important parts of the syllabus done." The blue head suddenly announced and Karma realized that he had been staring for almost 20 minutes. He turned away, that was embarrassing.