Birthday oneshot

So, most of you didn't seem to be pleased by me discontinuing 'Red and blue' and tbh, I'm not as well. But I've got a chance to write a oneshot because of our blueberry's bday. It's red n blue au, so here I go.

Third person POV

It was a moist and humid day. Poliwags, Poliwhirls, and other grass-type Pokemon's croaked to their heart's content at the pleasant weather. After all, this was the only season when they had the opportunity to soak as much moisture as possible.

Unfortunately, some other pokemons absolutely detested the season, and Braixen and Growlithe were one prime example.

"Brai..xen." The fire vixen shuddered, sparkling all over with orange and red sparks. The same could be said for Growlithe. Even Krokorok was turning paler.

"Grr.."

"Krok.."

Thing was, if it were winter or maybe even autumn, Braixen would be able to fend off the cold easily and even keep the others warm. But this was monsoon, a season of humidity and moistness, it messed with her capability to use any fire type moves.

"Braixen, do you want to stay inside your pokeball?" Nagisa asked worriedly at the tremors running along her fur and the trail of goosebumps along with them.

The fire type nodded, and a red beam of light sucked her into the pokeball.

Karma called for Growlithe and Krokorok as well, and had him enter the pokeball even if unwillingly because their condition was worsening.

"Hah, we've got ourselves some stubborn pokemons, don't we?" Karma sighed. It was not until Nagisa noticed the tremor that the two spoke or rather hinted at themselves feeling ill. And they were still somehow walking, so foolishly stubborn of them.

"Yeah, we do." Nagisa agreed, attaching Braixen's shrunken pokeball to his belt.

Gardevoir (Kirlia had evolved), Lurantis, Vulpix and his newly evolved Lucario didn't seem to be much affected by the change of atmosphere, walking and chatting along noisily. And if he dared say, Lurantis and Sceptile actually appeared to enjoy themselves in the humidity.

The Lucarionite on the aura pokemon's trademark green scarf nestled itself like it belonged there. He'd gotten it from Gurkinn after a very arduous one on one match against his mega Blaziken. Sure he hadn't won against the older man and he honestly felt like he didn't deserve the stone but after Gurkinn's insistence, he took it reluctantly.

Gurkinn had told him what he had told both Rio and Karma, use the stones only when you're in a dire need of it. The words must've hold much more significance than just the literal meaning but he couldn't decipher the enigma.

"Hey Nagisa, let's take a break tomorrow." Karma spoke up casually.

Where did that come from?

"Why?" Nagisa asked, raising his brow. It wasn't normal that the redhead ever talked about taking a break. Instead it was the exact opposite since after Koro-sensei's death, he'd been  working hard in silence while putting up a nonchalant attitude and even indirectly denying breaks for his trainings.