12

Confession chapter! Here, I come~! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Third person POV

Nagisa sighed in relief, closing his book at the sound of the bell. Finally. His day had started out awfully with his mother's temper tantrum, the very first thing in the morning. Then upon reaching the school, their homeroom teacher gave him an earful about how his scores were bringing his reputation down.

It didn't help that Okuda wasn't present today either. He could have went to her for comfort and to complain about the difficulty of the home works, if she was. Lunch time had been quite okay compared to the rest of his day because his shy and pathetic ass finally managed to ask Karma out to eat.

"Let's get moving, shall we?" Karma asked, his bag slung over his shoulder, waiting for the blue head.

Nagisa nodded, shoving the books inside his bag as quickly as possible before catching up to him.

"WcDonald's, right?" Karma asked before a lazy smirk stretched across his face, "You normally don't plan things like these so what's up?"

His statement was very true and question understandable. Nagisa never initiated any plans or hang outs and it was always Karma. Today, however, the blue head had invited him which was very unusual and somewhat strange but Karma was glad nonetheless. He had quickly caught onto the fact that something had to be wrong with Nagisa to ask him for the first time.

"A-ah, about that.." Nagisa stammered, scratching his cheek, "Well, I just wanted to talk about stuffs like before." By 'before', Karma presumed that it meant before Okuda entered their group.

Karma hummed approvingly, it did make sense so why not?

The matter was dropped right there and they headed to WcDonald's, making some small talks along the way. The second term had already finished and their next exam was approaching quite fast. It felt like time had flew by without them even being aware of it.

"I'll bring the food. You just stay here." Karma stood up his seat, placing his bag on his seat before going up to the counter.

Nagisa took in a deep breath, this was it. He watched the taller boy talk with the person on the counter for, ostensibly, their orders. That nagging feeling to confess to Karma and come clean had been running through his mind quite a lot after talking with Okuda about it.

He could never hide anything from Karma and he felt somewhat guilty for hiding such a big secret from him for so long. His conscience couldn't handle masking all the feelings he had for him, it almost felt like a malfeasance to do so!

His azure eyes narrowed in focus, and anyway, he had put a lot of thought into the confession because it wasn't a lighthearted topic that they would discuss so freely. It was an extremely risky move; worse case scenario, Karma would reject him and the relationship between them might possibly be severed to a point where it could never be repaired again.

"Huh? Where did he go? Nagisa?" He snapped out of his uninspiring train of thought because of Karma calling his name, even though he was sitting right in front of him. Was he trying to prank him?

Nagisa poked his waist, noticing how all his muscles suddenly tensed as if he hasn't anticipated that hit. With wide eyes, he turned around with an almost gaping expression making Nagisa even more puzzled.

"Karma? Didn't you see me? I was sitting right here." Karma stared at him with a weird sort of interest, scrutinizing his soul before the quizzical expression faded and Karma chuckled.

"Ah, sorry. You're so short that I didn't see at all." Ah so he was pretending after all.

"Well, putting that aside.." Karma placed the tray of food on the table, "What did you want to talk about?"