21

The school trip was an awaited event for both the students and teachers alike- particularly Koro-sensei with his geisha costume- and somehow Nagisa almost forgot about it. Well, with assassination and study on his mind, one couldn't really blame him for his lack of knowledge before Kayano and Kataoka reminded him.

His group, huh?

"Karma-kun? Want to to be in my group?" It was so natural; how the words slipped out of his mouth but he couldn't really take it back now.

"Hmm?" Karma turned his way, a smile on his face, "Okay."

Well, that wasn't so hard. Nagisa thought, but instantly regretted it as Sugino clearly looked uncomfortable in Karma's presence. To make matters worse, Karma brought out a photo, a very clear message in it, which made Sugino pull Nagisa over in horror to hiss at him about why he even asked Karma to tag along.

"Nagisa-kun, Sugino-kun, Kayano-chan, me and..?" Karma intterupted them and Kayano came over with Okuda just then.

"I invited Okuda-chan too!" The group was functioning pretty well for promptly chosen members.

Sugino rubbed his nose with a barely hidden grin, "We need one more girl in our group so I decided to ask the class idol, Kanzaki, before hand."

For the scarcity of omegas in the country, their class had a pretty good amount, with both Nagisa and Kanzaki presenting as one. But Kanzaki, unlike Nagisa, was the epitome of omegan beauty and grace and she had a different kind of aura around her. Not that Nagisa wanted to be a perfect omega, he hardly wanted to be reminded he was one, but Kanzaki's elegance was admirable.

"Thank you for having me, Nagisa-kun." Eh, it wasn't exactly his group so he didn't know what Kanzaki was thanking him for. But he returned the gesture with a flustered nod anyway.

"A school trip is too little, too late for someone like me who's traveled the world." Bitch-sensei flaunted her experience like a peacock showing off its feathers.

"Then stay home, Bitch-sensei." Maehara bluntly stated.

Hinata added, "Keep the plants watered, 'kay?"

Everyone returned to their own work, ignoring the blonde until she brandished her golden pistol out again, now spouting out in rage, "Don't leave me out of your exciting plans, you brats."

Maehara groaned, "Look, do you wanna come or not?"

She huffed in indignation, pulling her pistol back but then Koro-sensei entered the room with a pile of large red dictionaries. Then he zoomed around, "Each one for you!" he exclaimed, placing one on each of the students' hands.

What the hell, Nagisa almost dropped the book in fright when the weight suddenly settled and decided on keeping the book on his desk so he'd have to strain his arm less. Maehara also complained about both the size and weight like he wanted to and Koro-sensei chided, "I'm afraid I needed to sacrifice convenience for the sake of quality."

"What are these anyway?" Isogai questioned.

"Nurufufufu," Koro-sensei started rambling out, "These are your school trip guidebook of course! From illustrated best sightseeing spots to the top 100 souvenirs and self defense for travel and its practical use! Why, the first edition even comes with a paper Kinkajuki model!" Talk about being excited.

"He's really excited about the trip, isn't he?" Kayano chuckled beside him.

He nodded, "Yeah, probably more than us." Nagisa couldn't blame him, even he was psyched up for this trip.

Karma, who'd been quiet for a long time suddenly said, "Definitely more than us."

After Koro-sensei got engaged in talking with the other students, Nagisa's group, not self-named, set onto making plans and discussing the things for the trip. Assassination, of course, was not forgotten after Karasuma-sensei had told them that assassination was a crucial part of the trip. An assassination trip it was then.