17

Peekaboo! New update, I see you! ('ω`★)

Third person POV

"...One, two, three!"

Chants from junior high students rung from the open field, echoing through out the vacancy of the land mass. Anti-sensei knives struck in the air with force as their PE teacher watched their movement.

It was a peaceful afternoon with a serenity that was almost ironic to fit in the scenery.

"How mean, Karasuma-sensei!"

Or so would Nagisa say, if not for their sulking octopus of a teacher who, as instructed by Karasuma-sensei, was playing in the sandbox, weeping to himself and lamenting in his own misery.

It was uncharacteristic for him to say this, but the scene looked comedic enough to call it laughable. For all the good teaching and guidance he gives, Koro-sensei was awfully pompous about his Mach-20 speed hence letting the students slip away from his slimy grip and his humanly impossible feats.

"As you can see, with a little training, even I can handle knives from immatures."

Isogai and Maehara, who had been trying to gain a hit on Karasuma-sensei, frowned at the offhanded comment, looking a mixture between hesitant agreement and frustration.

No one couldn't blame them. Really. Karasuma-sensei was the literal embodiment of a pure alpha with the stereotype of having a strong body to a stern personality copied down to the T. And following that fact, he became their PE teacher to train them and stay vigilant of the octopus's actions.

"He even brewed tea, changed clothes and made Osaka castle in that time being." His eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

"Man, that really grinds on my nerves!"

An unidentifiable person watched the class from a good enough vantage point, his eyes widening in surprise which was followed by amusement.

The class was soon dismissed and three girls- Hayami, Toka and Hinano- gathered in a group and walked together, talking. It wasn't unusual for them to cluster up and find a stable topic to chat about and this day, the unfortunate topic was their new and hot teacher.

"Karasuma-sensei's kinda scary but he's so cool!" Toka chirped brightly. From the background, Koro-sensei flinched as if he'd been burned by the comment.

Hinano smiled cheerfully, "I know, right? Do you think he'll pat on our heads if we land a hit on him?" Koro-sensei began chewing on his handkerchief, gritting on his teeth while watching and hearing the girls chatter.

"He's a good coach." Hayami, as stoic as ever, showed the tiniest hint of a smile. The yellow-faced, now red, teacher trembled as Karasuma slipped on his coat.

Koro-sensei burst out.

"You're trying to steal my students away from me, aren't you?!" The octopus accused indignantly, turning scarlet and biting on the edge of his handkerchief, pulling it with his teeth.

Karasuma huffed, "Don't be ridiculous now, target. We may add additional teachers if needed, it was written in the contract."

While the two teachers tallied about trivial stuffs like names and more serious stuffs like the assassination and the student's progress, the bell rang, chiming through the open field. The students groused, washing out the spound of the bell and spreading exhaustion.

Sugino groaned, "A quiz in sixth period, eh?"

"Shame we didn't get to go home after all." Nagisa smiled sympathetically but froze when he spotted something, or rather someone. W-wait, isn't that..?