20

"Midterm times have rolled in!"

Their exams were approaching them like a storm and Koro-sensei was doing all he could to help them. As eccentric as their teacher was, his teaching methods differed from the teachers in the main building too. Probably because of his ability to do stuffs in mach speed, but his teaching style was different in other ways as well.

Like how he was using his speed to create his own doubles to make himself available for everyone to raise questions. Karma could only snicker at the ridiculousness.

"Do you understand everything that's being taught, Nagisa-kun?" Koro-sensei sped around but his copy stayed and looked at him with that grin on his face.

"Yes sir!" It almost let him entertain the thought of getting into the top 50 ranks. It was nice to dream big, wasn't it?

The only downfall of Koro-sensei's new method of teaching was that it left him tired and exhausted but that too was an advantage for them, he supposed. The revisions were going on really well and Nagisa could only hope that they'd be enough to overcome the titan-like questions.

As he walked through the hallway, he noticed the staff room door was slightly ajar and couldn't help peeking in when he saw the Chairman. What's the Chairman doing here? Nagisa thought, watching Koro-sensei practically lick the alpha's boots for a boost in his salary. He really was a desperate case, wasn't he?

Korosensei weakness #5 Subservient to higher-ups

"..95% should be hard working and the rest 5% the slackers. With the 95% thus determined, my ideal ratio is attainable."

Koro-sensei had a grim air around him; a shadow of displeasure which he covered very well, "I see, and the rest, the E-class must be kept pitiful and weak."

But then the principal stated the real reason why he was here, "I heard that a student from E-class threatened two students from the main building." He went on, "I get that assassination is necessary for the students of E-class but he shouldn't use his skills like that, especially with the main building students."

Nagisa winced, knowing that the principal was talking about him. That incident with Takada and Tanaka was what the principal was referring to and he couldn't help but feel guilty now that he was in the right frame of mind. That sense of assassin competitiveness was exhilarating however he shouldn't have used it to scare normal people.

"Under my policies, that cannot stand." He firmly said and Nagisa felt more and more guilty but strangely enough, there was an underlying current of anger to it.

"Oh and Koro-sensei," Gakuho suddenly threw a metal puzzle toward the octopoid, "You have two seconds. Solve this puzzle."

Koro-sensei panicked, "What? Just like that!?" As he faded into a blur trying to solve the puzzle before appearing completely tangled in the puzzle himself and very frustrated.

"What the hell is this?" Nagisa muttered, writing yet another weakness in his notebook.

Koro-sensei weakness #6 Metal ring puzzles freak him out

The principal looked amused more than anything else, "Your amazing speed certainly lives up to the hype. You can dodge any attempt easily but," he leaned near him with that damn look on his face, "there are problems that speed can't solve."

Bitch-sensei and Karasuma-sensei looked utterly stumped.

"Now if you'll excuse me." Oh crap, he was heading to the door. Nagisa hastily jerked back when the door slid open, staring at the alpha with a sense of uncertainty, "Uh.."