4

Lemme just drop this here..

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍

ℕ𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕜. ℍ𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 he washed his neck anyway in order to relieve himself of the irritating sensation. The itching sensation still didn't go away.

With not much of a solution with himself, he went to his parents and the answers were surprising.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘." His mom 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕, 𝕤𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕖𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣. His dad sat across her on the opposite side, a newspaper in his hand, listening on their conversation.

"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕥c𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞, they're very sensitive so you might end up getting a wound." ℕ𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕, feeling just that as she finished her sentence.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣." ℍ𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 ℕ𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕝𝕪, "𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕚vate."

"𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪, 𝕞𝕠𝕞."

After, the blue head was out of the room, Hiromi sighed before glancing at Nagisa's father with an unreadable look. The beta stiffened at the gaze and at the pretense of going through the newspaper, he simply kept his eyes focused on the paper but his eyebrows furrowed a slight bit.

~

"Karma, do you think we'll be in the same school?" Nagisa questioned in wonder and the red head simply shrugged.

The classroom was relatively vacant since not much students had arrived yet. There were only two or three students, excluding them both, who were just lazing around or doing their homework in a super fast pace.

"Hah..I really hope that we'll get to go in the same school for our junior high years." Nagisa said, scratching his cheek sheepishly while ignoring his neck that was almost pulsing from the urge to scratch.

His changing dynamic was giving him lots of trouble even though it was a part of growing up.

Again, Karma nodded without saying anything.

Weird.

Karma was usually the one who'd carry their conversation on since Nagisa did a very bad job at doing so. And even if Karma was in one of his extremely lazy moods, he'd add at least a hum as a reply.

The blue head was quick to notice his unusual behavior, having been familiar with the way he acted normally. And he knew that something wasn't going on right with Karma.