26

"Summer vacation! The Kunugigaoka Junior High Special Summer Course; three days and two night at Okinawa resort island!" Koro-sensei excitedly announced.

Like always, he'd dumped a heavy book- even heavier than the Kyoto one- and Nagisa was tempted to write it down in an itinerary like Kanzaki had once done. Though, the idea of going somewhere outside Kunugigaoka in these heights of summer didn't exactly sound like a bad plan.

"Let me be honest; you've become formidable students indeed." Nagisa felt a burst of pride at that, glancing at Kayano who smiled at him, "I've given you report cards to show your parents. These are my report cards to you!"

A bunch of sheets of paper rained down on them and Nagisa grabbed one of the papers that had been slowly fluttering down. A red target sign stood out from the blank white sheet of paper, and Koro-sensei spun his pen from his position, grinning almost proudly.

"This summer vacation, it's time for plenty of fun, plenty of study and plenty of killing."

                       ___________________________________

The start of their summer vacation, and Sugino had already texted him to meet up at the base of the mountain for some unknown reason. Not that Nagisa had any problem with that; they were due to arrive at the field by the time they would have finished hanging out.

Or so Nagisa had thought before he was promptly made to carry an insect box for Sugino. He didn't think that Sugino was interested in bugs, that was a new information. And since he wasn't much busy himself, he followed Sugino's lead as they went deeper in the forest.

(And Nagisa might or might not have been avoiding Karma after that incident.)

At least, the short exploration turned out interesting in the most bizarre way possible. By the time they'd found another one of them perched on a tree, the conversation had long left the topic of beetle and money, and instead set to a higher subject like more money and... well, porn magazines.

Okajima was definitely the sleaziest boy in their class, if not, one of the most straightforward and honest too. In spite of his perverseness, he was rather sincere about his assassination and that was something admirable in him. Honestly speaking, everyone in his class probably had tons of admirable qualities except for Nagisa himself.

"Pornography can save the world," Okajima said, his expression way too noble for whatever words came out of his mouth.

The result of the attempt was blaringly obvious as they trekked up to the field, Koro-sensei still whining about the rare albino beetle.

Nagisa changed into his standard PE uniform, noting Karma's absence in the locker room to himself. Not that Karma wasn't already strong enough, but their grand assassination plan was just a week away! They barely had any time to practice, so they were making the most of the first few days of their summer vacation.

The training for today was shooting targets which Nagisa was pretty decent at, but then again, it was exponentially harder when the actual target was an octopus with Mach 20 speed.

"Oh, you adorable brats," Bitch-sensei seemed least bit worried about the assassination trip, reclining on a chair, "go ahead, spend your summer vacation working up a sweat. I'll be relaxing, thank you very much,"

Mimura huffed, "You say that, but among all, you're the one who needs to up their level the most,"

She still didn't seem concerned, "Grown-ups are sneaky," she smirked, throwing her head back, confidence radiating from her, "I'll hitch a ride on your strategy and only take away the best parts,"