18

Grown-up time, starring Bitch-sensei! (A cute lil' bish) (ღ˘ω˘ღ)

Third person POV

An unbelievably tall man with droopy nose, a faux hairdo and obnoxiously yellow skin moved aisles from aisles, picking out a basket full of selected junk foods. He moved to the counter and the cashier's face lit up with recognizance, because of his occasional visits, "Long time no see, big teach."

The shabbily disguised man, a.k.a Koro-sensei, replied brightly, "Yes, I finally got my salary."

After a few minutes, the teacher exited the convenience store, sighing contentedly to himself, "Japan's cheap snack are of superb quality. Absolutely worth disguising myself." He nodded to no one in particular.

"Stop that!" A blonde woman struggled against the gang of men surrounding and cornering her to a shady looking jeep.

"Aw, just come on with us, will ya'?" One of the men jeered, edging even closer and pushing her inside the vehicle.

"No, I've got to get back to my new teaching position!" She tried to escape their hold. But all in vain as the group of men continued on with their badinage, proclaiming themselves to be 'dumb' and that they needed 'tutoring' as well.

Appearing behind them like wind, and with a darkened face, he said, "Why don't tutor you all on how to hit on women from your jeep?" In a few swift movements, Koro-sensei had them detained inside the car, which was now embellished with an eye-catching pink ribbon.

"Are you alright miss?" Koro-sensei asked, and the rescued damsel in distress gushed about adorably, hugging the octopus tightly making him flinch, "Oh my..thank you so much!" She simpered coyly, "And I thought chivalry was dead!"

"Oh, and by the way, do you know the way to Kunigigaoko Junior High?"

~

Karasuma-sensei stood in front of the class, "Now, let me introduce you to your brand-new foreign language teacher."

A blonde woman with curvaceous figure clung onto Koro-sensei's tentacle, smiling pleasantly, "Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Irina Jelavic, you new language teacher!"

Some boys of the classroom were very delighted upon hearing that she'd be their teacher. Even vocally agreeing with being pleased to have her as a teacher. (Some were way too inappropriate with their acceptance but those were neglected.)

Wait, Nagisa thought, furrowing his brows quizzically at the odd scene, why's she all over him?

Irina held a tentacle, smiling affectionately as she said, "Who would've thought that you were a teacher here?"

Koro-sensei blushed lightly, "That's a wig."

"I don't mind it."

Karasuma-sensei explained them about the new teacher and how she could give them authentic foreign language classes and how she was experienced at dealing with stuffs like these. Mimura shifted on his seat uncomfortably at the PDA in front of them.

Nagisa felt his lips turn upwards with amusement and Kayano leaned near him, "We've got ourselves one heck of a teacher." She smiled excitedly as she said, "Not only that but she also seems to have a thing for Koro-sensei!"

"Uh huh." He held up his notepad and a pen, "We might even get some good assassination hints out of it." He looked at Koro-sensei who appeared seemingly alright with a beauteous woman gripping his arm. If anything, his grin just widened.