i. evocation

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

[flashback]

KATSU! STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!❞ A young girl with H/C hair screamed. She jumped up and down while screaming at the young ash blonde boy to stop. The boy he was hurting had started to develop burn marks on his arms. The curly, green haired boy was crying as his 'friend' lashed out at him.

"I don't care! He shouldn't be so weak!" He turned to the H/C girl to see her crying. Her once brightly lit E/C were now red and puffy as tears streamed down her face.

"Stop it! P-please..." she begged. The boys crimson eyes went wide as he dropped the other boys collar and clicked his tongue. The girl rushed over to the fallen boy. "Zu! Are you okay?" She asked, concern ridden in her voice. The green haired boy gave a cough as he stood.

"I-I'm okay, Y-Y/N." the boy stuttered, his features growing red as he looked at her. A low growl made them both turn. The ash blonde had begun to make small explosions burst from his palms as he eyed the two.

"WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING!! SHITTY DEKU DOSEN'T DESERVE HELP!" He yelled, the explosions becoming more chaotic. The two cowered as the sparks inched closer to them. Timidly, the H/C girl put an arm out I front of the green haired boy, protecting him.

"Katsu, you're so mean! You always hurt Zu! What has he ever done to you?" The girl screamed as tears fell to the floor. The explosions stopped. The ash blonde's eyes were wide and his mouth was open. No one had ever dared to defy him. Except her. He couldn't count the amount of times she had stopping him from crushing the green haired boy. It really confused him. How was she not scared? His anger started to grow as he closed his hands into a fist.

"SHUT UP! YOU TWO BEING QUIRKLESS AND STICKING UP FOR EACHOTHER REALLY PISSES ME OFF!! SO JUST SHUT UP!" The pair shrunk back as he said this. It was true that they were both quirkless, but he didn't need to shout it out. Then again, he didn't need to do a lot of questionable things.

Before the H/C could say something, tears streamed down her face. She turned and ran before the two boys could see her completely break down.

Little did they know, that would be the last they ever saw of her for a long, long time.

It had been a few days after the villain attack on U.A and everyone had already moved on. The class of 1A was happily chatting about something else. The sports festival. They bragged about how well they would do to others, and so on. The chatter came to an abrupt stop when the door slid open, to reveal a black haired man with a coffee cup.