dragon breath

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FINALS!! FROM THE HERO COURSE, WE HAVE THE EXPLOSIVE BAKUGOU KATSUKI VERSUS L/N Y/N, THE YOUNG PRO HERO ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE! L
ET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!! BEGIN!❞ Present Mic screamed into the microphone. It's amazing how he hasn't lost his voice yet.

Immediately, I held both my arms up and summoned both my dragons. They poured out in sparks of blue and flames of red. They roared as they reached the skies. Katsu wasted no time in sprinting towards me. He tried to hit me with an explosion, but a ball of lightning threw him back.

Blue and Red both came to my side. I ran towards Katsu. He threw his palm at me, but I ducked and hit him back with an uppercut. I kicked him in the stomach and made him stumble back. I stood in a fighting stance as my dragons circled us.

"YAS QUEEN! GET HIM GIRL!!" I chuckled, knowing that was Ryoto rooting for me.

Katsu stood and wiped his mouth, glaring at me. He propelled himself forwards with some explosions. He hit me in the gut and sent me flying backwards. Blue was faster and caught me. I flipped onto her back and stood up. I smirked as I saw Red dive bomb from the sky.

Katsu noticed my gaze and looked up. A barrage of flames came crashing down. He raised both his hands up and created a huge explosion. I gasped as it engulfed Red and threw him to the side. He laid motionless as steam eminated off him.

"RED!" I screamed. I leaped off Blue and sprinted to my fallen friend. Blue covered me as I skidded to his side and checked his neck. He was breathing. That was something. I pet him as I summoned him back. The process was slower as he wasn't charging at me. I heard an explosion behind me. I turned and saw Katsu battling with Blue. She was too fast and kept avoiding all his hits.

Red had finished and he was back in my markings. I silently cursed as I rubbed my arm, muttering apologies. I stood up and turned to see Katsu rush toward me, palm ready. Before he could detonate his explosion in my face, Blue snuck in quickly and wrap her tail around him, flinging him to the side.

"Shockwave!" I commanded. She nodded as she sent out a wave of electricity, frying Katsu. I ran up to him and shoved him out of bounds quickly. He cursed and yelled as his body refused to do anything. Explosions surrounded him as he came to his senses. I sigh as I try to stay clear of the explosive teen. Blue comes to my side. I hug her as I smile.

"Thanks girl." I grin. She nuzzles me affectionalty. I walked over to Katsu and crouch down. I offer him a hand while smiling. "That was unexpected. Good battle Katsu." It didn't look like he as happy as I was, and for good reason I suppose. He slapped my hand away and started to yell and scream. I bit my lip as I took a step back. I heard something heavy drop, making the ground vibrate. I looked over and see Blue asleep. I raised an eyebrow as I also felt drowsy. I was about to speak when I fell to the ground, unconscious.

"I'm so sorry Y/N!" Midnight cried, giving me a hug. "We didn't want Bakugou doing something to you, so I had to. But I'm SUPER proud of you!!" She spun me around while squeezing the guts out of me. I laughed as she did. I was close to the staff because of my parents, who were apparently in the crowd of Pro Heroes watching.

"Thanks! Good work out there by the way. And I understand." She let go of me and I was hugged by another person.

"That was crazy AWESOME! You were great!" Present Mic yelled. I couldn't breathe but nodded. He dropped me and I gasped for air.

"Thanks Mic, I loved your commentary. Way to be unbiased during Uruaka and Bakugou's match." I say sarcastically. He gave a sheepish grin.

"Uh. I just really wanted her to win! Is that a crime?" He huffed. I gave a grin.

"Perhaps." I turned to Aizawa to see him with a small smile. "And you. How did Mic get you up there to be a commentator?" I asked with a smirk.

He gave a sigh. "He dragged me up there." He muttered, glaring at Mic, who held his hands up in defense.

"Its time for you to go up. Good luck." Midnight cheered. I gave a thumbs up as I stood on the platform. It started to rise and I saw sunlight. When the platform was done rising, I saw a crowd of students cheering. I gave a bright smile as I watched everyone. I turned to see Katsu in restraints. I gave a stifled laugh as he glared at me. I bit my lip in an attempt not laugh. I looked to my other side to see Todoroki.

"I AM HERE! WITH THE MEDALS!" I turned to the front to see All Might land infront of me, carrying three medals. He waved to the crowd before walking over to Todoroki and exchanging a hug and some words. He then walked over to Katsu.

He pointed to the restraints. "This is a little too much." He sweatdropped. He removed the mask only to be screamed at.

"THIS MEDAL IS TRASH!! IT DOESN'T MEAN JACK! I WANT A REMATCH!" He screamed. I almost broke down in laughter when All Might had to put it in his mouth. I think I drew blood from biting my lip so hard.

"And our winner, Young Y/N!" He put the medal over my head. I stood straight as he gave me a hug. I hugged him back. "Your parents were blowing up about how well you were doing. Congradulations." He smiled. I nodded as I felt my heart swell.

"I can't wait to see them." I smiled. He gave a thumbs up as he turned to the crowd.

THESE ARE YOUR CHAMPIONS!❞