unrequited love

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You unlocked: Fluff ending!

I WALKED OUT OF SCHOOL WITH RYOTO BY MY SIDE. We walked down the footpath with haste, going to my house. We didn't talk, we only stared down the path. We walked next to a forest, looking down a path that lead to inevitable darkness.

I stopped as a figure immerged from the tree line. Ryoto also stopped as he took a step back, his golden orbs going wide.

There stood Izuku. His green orbs focused on me. The look he was giving me made me feel frozen and utterly afraid. I cracked a frown as I stiffened, not allowing him to have this effect on me. Everything seemed to go silent. The birds silenced, the wind ceased, the trees stop shaking.

Something was terribly wrong.

He took a few steps towards us, making Ryoto hold his arm out in front of me. He snarled, revealing his sharp fangs. This made Izuku stop and wince, perhaps remembering the time at the hospital. He shook his head lightly and started to laugh.

"Y/N! Ryoto..." He growled as he mentioned my dragon-like friend. "So glad to see you! Well, one of you." He focused his gaze on me now, making me feel uncomfortable. I watched as green sparks surrounded him. He sprinted towards me, moving as quick as lightning. He appeared in front of me. I saw him try to grab my arm in slow motion. Flames appeared by my side and a barrage of them pushed Izuku back.

Ryoto stood in front of me, flames spewing out of his mouth. He looked beyond pissed.

"Don't. Touch. Her." He snarled, his tail whipping back and front and his wings twitching. I felt a wave of awe and respect for him. I put on a determined expression and summoned both of my dragons

"You can't defeat both of us Izuku, so just give up and leave us alone." I kept my gaze leveled as Blue and Red materialized. Blue was to my right while Red was behind Izuku. He frowned as he took in the situation. In a flash, he turned around and delivered a fierce kick at immense speed. He bucked wildly, flames radiating around him.

I gasped as he tried to hit Ryoto with the momentum from the kick. He barely dodged and swung around, trying to swipe him with his tail. Izuku jumped above it and kicked Ryoto in the side of the head as he came back down. Blue attacked Izuku, electrocuting him while I rushed to Ryoto's side.

"Ryoto! Wake up damnit!" I shook him by his shoulders, trying to wake him up. Nothing. I checked his pulse and his breathing. His chest was beating and his breathing was normal. I gave a sigh of relief, he was just unconscious.

"You really shouldn't be concerned about him Y/N." I turned to see Izuku towering over me, a wide smile on his features. I looked behind him to see Blue on the ground, barely moving. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes.