what were you thinking

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

TEARS ROLLED DOWN MY CHEEK AS A HAND CLASPED ITSELF OVER MY MOUTH, PREVENTING ME FROM SCREAMING. The boy had put himself in between my legs and had an arm around my waist, holding me tight.

"Shh... don't cry my dear. It doesn't suit you." The greenette whispered, his forehead leaning on mine. I started to breathe normally as I thrashed about. He grunted as I continued my pathetic assault. I heard the eerie sound of the closet door closing slowly. "Y/N... please stop. It pains me to see you like this, but it's for your own good." He mumbled. He pulled me to the corner of the closet and got uncomfortably close.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD! GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!! YOU BETTER NOT BE ANYWHERE NEAR HER!" A voice screamed, anger seething from his tone. I gasped as Izuku pushed himself onto me.

I heard the door to my room being kicked. Harsh breathes and growls echoed through the F/C room. I started to hyperventilate again, but Izuku kept his hand pressed firmly on my mouth. An idea flashed in my mind.

'Do I want to be found by Katsuki or do I want to stay with Izuku?'

I frowned. They were both bad options. I decided to keep quiet, praying that Katsu wouldn't find us.  The door to the closet burst opened and almost hit Zu. I held my already limited breath and watched fearfully as shadows covered us.

I watched as a pair of livid crimson orbs searched the space. They almost seemed to glow in the darkness as they glared. He gave a growl as he turned around and stalked off.

After a few more seconds of silence, I released the breath I was holding after yanking off Zu's hand. I let out a few heavy breathes as I leaned back onto my shoe rack. I stared out the slits in the closet door and saw light flooding into the room.

'At least the powers back...'

"Got you." My eyes widened as I was held up by my hoodie and lifted to my feet. I screamed as I was dragged out of the closet.

"Kacchan don't touch her!" Izuku screamed. He lunged, only to be kicked back by Katsuki. He yelped as he held the side of his face. I kicked and hit him as I was dragged away.

"Bakugou let me go!" I screamed, my fists hitting his chest feebly. I couldn't bring myself to really hurt him. What if he was just taking me away from Izuku? What if he just wanted to help me?

The male stopped and held me up to his face. I saw a trace of hurt in his eyes.

"Bakugou..? Why don't you call me Katsu?" He growled, his crimson orbs fuming. I coughed as smoke started to emit from his palms.

"Let me go!" I shriek, ignoring him. A yell comes from behind him. He turned around and came face to face with a fist. He was sent back and I came with him. He hit the wall with a loud thud. His grip on my hoodie loosened, releasing me completely.

Before I could hit the ground, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, suspending me mid air. I was brought up and held tight. I felt breathing on my neck, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. He shouldn't have done that." Izuku muttered angrily. I stared at Katsuki as he slowly got up. It wasn't because he was hurt or anything, it was because he was fuming with anger.

"YOU GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!! DON'T TOUCH HER!!" He yelled, his whole figure shook as he stepped forward. I felt the grip on my waist tighten as Izuku came to my side. I glanced at him to see his sinister smile. I felt my stomach grow uneasy at the boy. His usually joyful features looked dark.

"Oh Kacchan, are you jealous?" He beamed a smile. "That I'm holding her, and you're not?" He sneered. The explosive ash blonde fumed at the question. His palms ignited in small explosions as he glared at the greenette. If looks could kill, Izuku would be dead in an instant.

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PATHETIC WORM!!" He screamed, rushing towards the green boy. I was pushed out the way as Izuku dodged the ash blondes attack. I immediately got up and dashed over to the two. I grabbed the back of Katsuki's hoodie and yanked him back. He growled as he stood and watched the other male stand up. I gritted my teeth as I eyed the pair of them.

"What the hell is with you two?! Why are you doing this?" I ask, pleading for a plausible answer. They both stared at me with mixed expressions.

"He doesn't deserve you... He doesn't deserve to be near you. And it pisses me off when I see him with you." Katsuki growled, he kept his gaze leveled with me as he spoke. He seemed a tiny bit calm for once. I looked over to Izuku to see him giving me a smile.

"I wanted you all to myself for tonight, but he had to ruin everything." Izuku explained, his tone like venom as he mentioned the other male. The ash blonde clicked his tongue at this. I saw Izuku take a step forward, making me take one back. I stared at him nervously as he kept staring at me, his normally bright green eyes, dark.

In a flash, he dove forward and held both my hands. I shrieked as he held a cloth over my mouth. I looked over at Katsuki to see him fuming. He yelled something and charged at the male. I was dropped to the floor, a weird taste of something sweet lingering in my mouth.

I watched as Katsuki threw the other male across the room, making him hit my bed. I coughed, alerting the male to my state. I felt instantly weak. Katsuki kneeled besides me and held me in his arms. He started to give heavy breathes.

"I'll kill him, I'll kill him..." He repeated. I was about to say something when my senses dulled and my eyelids closed.