v. fear

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

---Katsuki's POV---

No. NO. NO! I rushed to the spot she was just at. The portal was long gone, and so was she. I punched the ground as small explosions emitted from my palms. Damnit! I was supposed to go, not her!

I kept bashing and screaming at the ground when a hand placed itself on my shoulder. I didn't want to look up to see which asshat put their dirty hands on me. I took a deep breathe as I stood up and shrugged off the hand. I walked off deeper in the forest, ignoring all the voices behind me.

I'll get her back. No matter what happens, she needs to be mine. She needs to be here with me. She needs me. I'll get her back, if its the last thing I fucking do.

---Izuku's POV---

She's... She's gone. No. That can't be. I had so many things planned! No! I'll get her back. I have to.

I looked over at Kacchan, screaming and hitting the ground. I let out a shaky breathe.

It's all his FAULT.

He's the reason why she's gone. I'll tear him apart! No. That will be later, now I need to get my love back! I need a plan. Oh my darling, I'll come for you as soon as possible.

I looked around to see everybody shocked and staring at the empty space. I gritted my teeth.

They don't really care. Only I do. They don't know her like I do.

I'll get you back my Y/N, then we can be happy together!

I opened my eyes to immediately feel pain and stiffness. The space I was in was dark and cold. I also felt something cutting into my wrists. Handcuffs, great. I ignited my right side so I could see. My red marking ignited under my jacket sleeve, illuminating a small part of the room. I gave a frown.

"Well, this is awkward." I say in a monotone voice. About six figures stood leaning against the wall in front of me. They all stared at me eerily. A man with light blue hair and pale white skin took a step forwards. He also had hands clinging to his arms and face. He looked ill.

"Welcome, young hero." He greeted, his voice filled with disgust as he said 'hero'. "My name is Tomura Shigaraki, and you are here to help us." He said, his voice gravely and scratchy. He sounded like a smoker. I kept my features blank. He walked up to me and crouched down in front of me.

"You will cooperate, won't you?" He asked. I remained a stone. He gave a small chuckle. "Very well then." He stood up and signalled for his people to come. Two walked up to us. One was a very excited girl with blonde buns, golden eyes and a wide grin. The other was a tall guy with black hair, blue eyes and what seemed to be very burnt skin under his eyes and chin. They both looked like bad news.

"Hi! I'm Himiko Toga! Its going to be fun working with you!" She bounced up and down as she grinned. It seemed like insanity got to her. I looked to the other male, as if expecting an introduction. He gave a smirk as he looked down at me.

"Enjoy your hell." He spat in a calm voice. I almost rolled my eyes. The girl pouted at him.

"Dabi! Thats no way to treat a new member!" She huffed. He gave a shrug. I felt stunned. Me, join the league of villains? Hell. No. I stiffened as I was led to wherever they were taking me.

'I just need to bide my time and wait for the heroes to come rescue me. Or, I can wait until Blue is charged and then I can take them all out.' I took a quick glance to my left arm. It was concealed by my jacket sleeve, but a faint blue glow emitted from it. 'Red with be out for another few hours or so, but Blue should be good to go in an hour. I'll just need to be patient.'

I was pushed onto a metal table. I sat down and took a swift look around. This looked like a run down doctors office. My wrist were unlocked from the handcuffs, only to be strapped down to the table. I inwardly frowned as a needle came into my vision. Toga seemed ecstatic as she waved it around my face.

"I hope you're ready!" She squealed happily. I narrowed my gaze at her.

"And what will that do?" I ask calmly, in a quiet voice. She stopped bouncing up and down for a second, before giving a sinister smile.

"Oh this? This will knock out your quirk for a while! Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit!" She chirped. I felt my blood run cold.

"Wait-!" I tried to bargain, but it was too late. The needle was jabbed into my neck, the liquid pouring. into my system. I stayed frozen for a minute, feeling as if my world stopped turning. Everything went numb for a second, and then reality kicked in abruptly. I screamed an ear splitting scream. As I cried bloody murder, I could feel my body wanting to split. My left side sent shocks through my system while my right side made my insides burn.

I could feel my marks disintegrate, leaving my skin raw and bleeding. My sleeves turned red and felt wet as I hyperventilated. Flashbacks of first getting my quirk flashed in my head.

Fire burned my right arm while electricity seared my left. I screamed out in agony as my dad raced towards me. My arms were covered in ash and bleeding. I blacked out from the pain. When I awoke, I felt no pain as I was in the hospital and tethered to many machines. My arms were numbed by anesthetics. Marks of dragons had appeared on either of my arms when they took the bandages off.

My brain was fried and a massive headache had appeared. I saw blurred images of the two villains standing back as I hung my head low and fell unconscious.