victory and loss

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

THE NEXT EVENT WAS A CAVALRY MATCH. We were to pick teams of two to five and fight each other.

"How you placed will determine how many points you have. Which means the person in first will have ten million points!" The pro hero Midnight explained. Everyone turned to look at me. I fist pumped the air.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaim. I felt Ryoto nudge my side as Midnight continued to talk.

"You know what we have to do." I gave a nod and a smirk.

"Oh yeah I do."

We stayed in a corner as everyone picked their teams. Our strategy was fool proof and almost certain to win. I was confident that we'd win this whole thing, not to jinx myself or anything.

---Katsuki's POV---

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK! WHERE IS SHE?! I've been looking around for ages now, and there's still no sigh of that dragon bitch! FUCK! She's meant to be with me! What if she's with shitty Deku? I'll rip him apart if she is.

"Hey Bakubro, what are you angry about now? I get it that you're angry all the time, but it looks like you're about to kill somebody." Shitty hair sweatdropped. I turned to him and growled incomprehensible curses. I'll find her. I know I will.

---Izuku's POV---

Where is Y/N? I've looked all over and there's no sign of her. What if she's joined another team? What if she's with Kacchan? That... can't happen.

I look through the crowd and see Kacchan quickly looking around, glaring at everyone.

So she's not on his team... Good. But it's not good that she's not with me. She has to be... She just has to be.

"Deku... are you okay? You seem worried." I turn to see Uruaka. I give a small smile.

"Oh! I'm fine! Just thinking of a strategy." She gives a nod.

"Great!" She goes back to chatting with Tokoyami. I whip my head around and frantically search through the masses of people.

Where are you Y/N?

The match had started and I immediately summoned both my dragons. It made me tired, but I brushed it off. I hopped on Blue while Ryoto flew besides Red. We soared up high, catching everyones attention. While they were distracted by blue emmiting sparks and Red breathing fire, Ryoto snuck up on a few groups and stole their head bands. He flew up and handed me the points.

I held them up and made Blue buck like a horse. It felt good to show off every once in awhile. Everyone yelled as they noticed their head bands gone. I flew over to an empty corner and dropped the points there, keeping my ten million of course. Everyone ran to the corner and fought for it. It was entertaining to say the least.

"Are we just going to toy with them or stay up here? Or both?" Ryoto asked, landing and sitting on Blue's head. I gave him a nod.

"Little bit of both. And as long as you don't touch the ground, we should be good." He gave a salute.

"Aye aye captain!" He grinned. He stood up and flew over to Red and rode him. I looked down and saw the fights happening. Something caught my eye.

"Fuck!" I turned to see Katsu blast himself up towards me. "Shockwave." I commanded. Blue obliged and sent out an electrical shockwave, stopping Katsu and making him fall to the floor.

"IT SEEMS TEAM Y/N IS INVINCIBLE!! BY USING THOSE DRAGONS, THEY'RE KEEPING THAT TEN MILLION SAFE!!" Present Mic's voice yells, exploding the speakers. I hear a familiar sigh as well. I chuckle as I continue to study the ground.

'I can't believe he managed to get Aizawa's lazy ass up there to commetate.'

By using this strategy, we managed to keep our ten million and wait out the match. When the buzzer sounded out we landed, taking up a lot of space. Even though people were sad about losing, they soon cheered up when they pet Red and Blue.

The screen up top showed the scores. It read:

1. Team Y/N
2. Team Todoroki
3. Team Bakugou
4. Team Midoriya and Team Shinsou

I looked back and saw the green haired boy explode into tears. I gave a smile as I watched him. I hoped he would go further. I turned to be met face to face with angry crimson orbs.

"Why the fuck didn't you choose my team?!" He shouted, drawing attention to us. I held a finger to my lips.

"Be calm Katsu, I was standing in plain sight. And besides, you're my rival now. I can't be teamed up with the enemy." I grin.

The screen up top changed and showed the brackets for the next event.

Midoriya Izuku vs Shinsou Hitoshi

Todoroki Shouto vs Hanta Sero

Kaminari Denki vs Haruka Ryoto

Shiozaki Ibara vs L/N Y/N

Iida Tenya vs Hatsume Mei

Aoyama Yuga vs Ashido Mina

Tokoyami Fumikage vs Yaryorozu Momo

Kirishima Eijiro vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Uruaka Ochako vs Bakugou Katsuki

I saw my name and gave a nod.

"So I'm up against someone with a plant quirk..." I mumbled I turned to see Katsu click his tongue. "I'm secretly hoping Uruaka kicks your ass, but I have a feeling it won't end like that." He turned to me and grew really angry.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY Y-MMMPHH!!" I clasped a hand over his mouth as he yelled, knowing what he was going to say.

"Shh Katsu." I whispered. He calmed slightly. I removed my hand and wiped it on his gym uniform. "You can have your saliva back." He grumbled and turned away. I smiled as I focused on the screen. I can do this.