warm welcomes

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I FELT MY SMILE DROP, AS I TURNED TO AIZAWA WITH AN ARE YOU SERIOUS' LOOK. He caught it but didn't bother to explain.

"Hooray." Ryoto mumbled. I could feel and nod at his now depressed aura. I had a feeling both of us didn't want to beat the living hell out of these students, but it was our role.

"That's right!" All Might yelled. "Give your votes now! Be quick!" I looked at the group to see everyone eit her giving reasons or yelling to be chosen. I gave a huff as I turned around and walked a little bit away with Ryoto besides me.

"What do you wanna do? We don't know their quirks but they know ours now." He frowned. I gave a sigh.

"Yeah. Well, we need a game plan and fast." I took a glance at the students to see them still arguing. "They may be formidible opponents for all we know." I looked at him to see him nod.

"Then lets get to planning."

"The four students have been chosen! You two can come back now!" All Might yelled. We turned and walked towards him with our plan embedded into our minds. We stood besides him and held straight faces. A few of the students started to talk.

"Eek! They were so bubbly earlier!"

"What's with those pokerfaces?!"

"That's a bit concerning..."

"The students chosen will be allowed to attack in a few minutes. Your goal young Y/N and young Ryoto-!" He extended a hand down the street of the fake city. "Will be to act as villains and protect the exit gate. They can win by either defeating you or escaping. You two can win by either waiting out the timer or defeating them!" I took a look at the four standing proudly infront of All Might.

One had mismatched hair and heterchromatic eyes, another had spiky ash blonde hair and crimson eyes that looked intently at me, another was the knight guy from earlier and the last was a girl with black hair and black eyes. I inwardly shrugged. This should be interesting.

I turned to Ryoto and nodded. He nodded back and we walked off into the city without a word. Time for battle.

I was positioned in a broken window in one of the skyscrapers. I already had my dragons summoned and hidden. My fire one, Red, was hiding behind the building infront of me and my lightning one, Blue, was hiding further away. The main attributes of Blue was that she was fast and could send shockwaves in the ground, giving her an idea of where the enemy was. Red was slower but more powerful, as he could shot flames and trap whoever inside. They resembled Chinese dragons, but blue and red.

Something caught my eye. I looked down to see and hear arguing.

"Bakugou! We need to stick to the plan! You can't just go off on your own like that!" The knight dude yelled, giving these weird hand movements. I saw Red give a nod. I also gave one and jumped down from my perch. I landed and walked to the center of the street. They both stopped and stared at me.

"I'd suggest turning around before you get more then you've bargained for." The ash blonde boy snarled as he glared at me. Something about him seemed... familiar. Maybe I've seen him around.

A dark shadow cast over me, making the pair looked up and freeze. I couldn't tell for the knight guy, but the blonde boy looked shocked. The both stared up and didn't say a word. I gave a small chuckle.

"Meet Red. It's not just his name, but it's the only color you'll be seeing." I smirked. Red levitate down to my level and roared at the pair. His head was bigger then me, so needless to say, he was a big fucking dragon. I extended my hand and grinned. "Sick 'em." I commanded. He zipped off and breathed a barrage of flames onto the two. He flew up high and continued to trap them.

"Woah! That dragon is huge!" One student exclaimed.

"Its so cool!" Another said.

The remaining students were watching the fight from a large screen. Some were upset they weren't picked, but were quickly thankful. They didn't want to face that, especially since there was another one prowling besides the dragon boy as he flew around. It was blue and had lightning bolts zipping around it. It seemed to look a little smaller then the red one, but giant nonetheless. It made Ryoto look like an ant.

Though the pair were entrapped in flames, All Might knew they would not suffer to much damage as these were low flames. He had seen what this dragon could do, and this wasn't even close.

"Playing with them I see." He mumbled as he watching them intently.

It had been a minute or two since they were trapped inside that vortex of flames. If they kept this up, then the timer would run out. I signalled for Red to come back. He saw it and flew back, wrapping his body around me like a snake as he towered over me. It was half defensive and half offensive. Suddenly, a large explosion sounded out from the fire. Another one blasted a hole through the fire. It was closed quickly, but that didn't stop whoever was doing it.

After a few more goes, the pair rushed out, tired and with few burns. The knight dudes armor was covered in ash while the ash blondes costume was a little burnt off. I gave a smile as I watched them run towards us. I extended a hand. Red roared as he ran towards the two. The blonde jumped up and tried to blast him. Red ducked and hit him back to the ground with a quick swipe of his tail. He scooped up the knight guy and threw him to the ground, which ended with him collided into the blonde guy.

"We defeated the other two, how about you?" I voice said into my earpiece.

"We defeated them as well. Good job." I clicked off and made my way to the in moving two. Since the knight guy was closer, I went to him.

I crouched down and extended a hand. "You fought well, good job." I praise. He gives a nod as he takes my hand.

"Thank you. That was unexpected." He gave a deep bow. I nodded as I walked past him and crouched down besides the blonde, who was struggling to sit up. I tried to help him, but he slapped my hand away.

I gave a small giggle. "Its nice to see you too, Katsu." His eyes widened as his jaw dropped. He covered it up quickly and turned away.

"Why..." He sneered. He looked at me and gave a fierce glare. "Why are you here now?" He growled, his voice loud. I extended a hand. He stared at it for awhile before taking it. I hoisted him up and gave a smile.

"I'll tell you all about it later. But good job, you used your explosions accordingly and effectively." I praise. He drops my hand and glances away.

"Whatever." He grumbled. I gave a short laugh.

"And just imagine if I was using both of my dragons. How fucked you would've been." I chuckle. He whips around and glares at me.

"SHUT UP BITCH! I COULD TAKE YOUR WORTHLESS DRAGONS ANY DAY!!" He yelled. I laughed as I saw a familiar head butt in besides me. He made a noise as he nudged me. I giggled as I pet him, my hand so small compared to him. I looked to Katsu to see him take a step back and growl.

"Relax, he won't hurt you unless I say." I say, rubbing his head affectionately. "Anyways, Red meet Katsu, Katsu meet red." He muttered something as he gave the dragon a dirty look. Red brushed it off and smiled under my touch.

a.n

Photo above is what Red should be close to looking like, just add a hell of a lot of fire and bingo. Arts not mine, obviously xd