warnings for the wise

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

---Izuku's POV---

AS I WATCHED THE TWO FRIENDS CONVERSE, MY STOMACH DIDN'T SIT RIGHT.

'Something about them talking to each other isn't... right. I don't like it. She should be talking to me and only me. I've know her for longer then him anyways! How do I correct this..?'

I gave a frown as I looked out onto the next match. My eyes widened as an idea started to form. I gave a smile.

'That's it!'

By the time everyones matches had finished and it was on to round two, Ryoto and I had come back with snacks. I frowned as I shoved popcorn into my face.

"Fuck, we missed it!" I yelled, my mouth stuffed with buttery goodness. I glanced to my right and saw Ryoto chowing down on a corndog.

"Damnit." He muttered. We walked back and sat down into our seats. Everyone crowded us because we had food. I sighed as I held my popcorn bucket behind me.

"Thanks Y/N! You're the best!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"This tastes so good..." Mina moaned. After what felt like forever, I took the bucket back and frowned at the outcome. They ate half of it. I sighed as I continued to eat it.

'Friends are too high management.'

I glanced at Ryoto and saw him whip out another corndog.

"Yo can I get a bite brother?" I whispered. He seemed to pause and glare before holding it to my face. I took a chomp and grinned. "Thank you~" I went back to eating my popcorn when I felt the feeling of being stared at again. I looked over Ryoto and saw Katsu turn away from me. I shrugged as I sipped on my drink.

'Maybe he just wanted some popcorn.'

"ALRIGHT! HERE ARE THE NEXT MATCHES!" Present Mic shouted. I turned my attention to the large screen and saw the list of names.

Midoriya Izuku vs Todoroki Shouto

Iida Tenya vs Haruka Ryoto

Ashido Mina vs Tokoyami Fumikage

Kirishima Eijiro vs Bakugou Katsuki

I frowned when I didn't see my name.

"Shame, they just kicked you out completely." Ryoto muttered. I stifled a laugh.

"SINCE THERE IS AN ODD AMMOUNT OF COMPETITOR'S, L/N Y/N WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY MOVED TO THE NEXT ROUND WITH THE CONSEQUENCE OF FIGHTING TWO PEOPLE!" Present Mic shouted. I felt my heartbeat stop.

"Holy shit why me." I gasped, my jaw dropped. I felt Ryoto nudge my side.

"At least you're not up against a freight train."

"I might if your stupid ass doesn't win." I gave him a smirk. "So win would 'ya?" He let out a long sigh.

"I can do that. But if I'm versing you, I'm forfitting. Those dragons are on my nope list of things to fight." I giggled as I flicked his tail.

"Fair enough. Just don't forfeit, that's a pussy move." I whispered. He gave a nod.

"True." I turned to Zu to see him looking nervous. I gave him a gentle pat on the back.

"Don't worry Zu, you got this." I smiled. He looked as me and gave a nod. He clasped his fist tight as he stood.

"Right!" And with that, he walked off. I hummed as I waited for the next match to start.

The matches were grueling to watch. Zu breaking himself to win, Todoroki igniting his fire side, Kirishima and Katsu beating each other to a pulp and somehow, some-fucking-how, Ryoto managed to burn half his wing. I sprinted to Recovery Girls office to check on him. Katsu, Zu, Kirishima and Todoroki were also there.

I grabbed a magazine, rolled it up and started to hit Ryoto on the head with it.

"You stupid motherfucker, how'd you burn your own damn wing?!"

"OW OW! STOP IT! OW!" He cried. I stopped my assault and sat next to him on the bed. I huffed as I relaxed. "I don't know. The wind changed or some shit..." He muttered, rubbing his head.

"How long would it take to heal or grow back?" I ask. He shrugs.

"I'm not sure, this is the first time its happened." He sighed. I hummed at I looked to the other males in the room, watching us with curiosity. I gave a sheepish smile.

"You guys were awesome! I can't wait to see who I'll be versing." I say cheerfully, giving them a thumbs up. Kirishima gives me a toothy grin while the others don't do much. We all look to the small T.V screen as the names of the semi finals are revealed.

Bakugou Katsuki vs Tokoyami Fumikage

Todoroki Shouto vs L/N Y/N

I turned to Ryoto with a confused expression.

"Why isn't your name up there?" I ask wearily. He rolls his eyes.

"I can't fight with only one wing Y/N. So I forfitted.  And I knew I was versing you, so fuck that." He grinned. I pouted as I leaned on him.

"Damnit. I was hoping to kick your ass." I muttered angrily. He gave a laugh as he flicked my back with his tail.

---Katsuki's POV---

I felt my blood boil at the sight of that asshole with her. I want to throw him off the face of the earth and watch him struggle to fly. FUCK!

I glanced at shitty Deku and saw him giving them a glare. I guess the nerd hates it as well. Then that means... oh fuck no. Fucking hell no. I gave a low growl as I turned back to Y/N and that asshat.

I WON'T LOSE TO FUCKING DEKU.
NO DAMN WAY.