actions are loud

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

FUCK IT, I'M GOING WITH HAWKS.❞ I sigh, flipping the 33rd page. Ryoto, who was sitting infront of me and helping me sift through the pages, gave a sigh relief.

"Thank GOD! I thought I was going to waste away." He closed the pages he had and threw his hands in the air. "And we'll be at the same agency!" He smirked. I gave a laugh. Hawks was the first and last name Ryoto read before choosing. It was mostly because he wanted help with his flying. I just wanted to go because Hawks is a good friend of mine. And he's the chillest guy ever.

"I feel bad for the printer..." I mumble, leaning away from the dreaded pile.

"I'm surprised you didn't choose Endevour. He IS the second best hero after all." Ryoto shrugged. I shook my head.

"I work with him in the field enough." He gives a nod.

"Amen to that. Anyways, I'm glad we're going to the same one." He held up a hand. I gave him a high five as I stood up. I grabbed the pile of papers and walked up to Aizawa's desk. I dropped the pile on it and gave him a thumbs up.

"Ryoto and I have our agencies." he gave a nod as he continued to slurp a juice packet. I spun around and saw Katsu looking at me. I stopped his table and looked at his sheets. "Which one are you going to?" I ask, eyeing his page. He clicked his tongue.

"Which one are you going to?" He asked, returning my question.

"Hawks." he looked up from his page at me.

"Did you get one from Best Jeanist?" he asked gruffly. I gave a nod.

"Yeah, why?"

"You should change to that one." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sorry Katsu, I've made up my mind." He growled as he frowned.

"Why not?!" he whined.

"Because I want to go with Hawks. Do say hello to Jeanist to me though." I wink. I take my hands off his table and move onto Zu. I noticed that he had a bruise on his cheek. I decided not to question him about it. "Hey Zu! Which agency are you going to?" I ask cheerfully.

"A-Actually, I'm going to a retired hero called Gran Torino." He replied, smiling. I gave a gasp.

"Oh cool! Say hi to him for could you? Its been so long since I've seen him." I grin. He seems flustered.

"You know him?!" He whisper yelled. I give a nod.

"Yeah! All Might introduced me to him some time ago. He was so scared of the old man, hah!" I giggle. I gave a wave as I sat back down in my seat.

"Have your forms in by Friday." Aizawa announced lazily. We all cheered as the bell rang, signalling for sweet lunch.

We all dashed out the class, very much prepared for lunch. I gave a sigh as I made my way to the cafeteria.

"Y/N." I turned my head and saw Iida walking besides me. I gave a smile.

"Hey Iida, whats up?" I greet. He seems... uncomfortable?

"May I talk with you for a moment?" He asks, nervously glancing around. I give a nod. He takes my hand and quickly leads me off to the side. I was about to say something, but quickly dismissed the comment.

"Is everything okay Iida?" I ask, looking behind us at the crowd piling into the cafeteria.

"Well, yes there is. And do call me Tenya." He replies, holding a door open for me. I quietly thanked him as I walked through the door and met the warm sun. He led me to a bench under a vibrant tree. He sat down besides me and turned to face me. "Forgive me for dragging you away from your lunch, but there is something concerning that I need to inform you of." I gave a slow nod.

"Its all fine. Please continue." I reply. He adjusted his glasses briefly as he frowned.

'But it wasn't fine. There was food ripe for the devouring, waiting for a hero like myself to come and save it.'

"As you most likely know, Midoriya has a tendancy to mutter sentences out loud." He explains. I give another nod, urging him to go on. "Well, the things he has been mumbling is... unusual. Things that mention you many times." He gives a heavy sigh. "Forgive me, but I could only make out few words from his ramblings, and its rather embarrassing to say." He scratches the back of his neck while glancing away. I give a bright smile when he turns back to look at me.

"Well, thank you Tenya. I'll talk to him about it later." He shakes his head vigorously.

"No no! Please refrain from asking Midoriya about any of this!" He quickly stands and extends a hand. "Instead! I shall escort you to class. As my role of the class rep, I shall make sure you are safe! You cannot refuse!" I give a giggle as I stand up, taking his hand.

"Well then I happily accept your offer! But are you sure its not to much trouble for you?" I ask. He shakes his head gently.

"Not at all! Now, let me accompany you to lunch, you must be hungry." He grins, walking besides me as we walk back into the school. I give a nod.

"Sounds like a plan." I smile, mentally salavating at the thought of Lunch Rush's famous curry. Because we were so late, the lunch line was empty. I silently cheered as we made our way to the front. "Hey Lunch Rush!" I greet. He spun around from whatever he was doing and quickly made his way over to us. His white chef hat was as spotless as ever.

I asked for the curry and Tenya asked for white rice and vegetables. He gave us a thumbs up as he prepared our meals. We gave him the money and thanked him as we ate our food. Tenya was skeptical, but decided that we should sit at his usual table, which was normally Uruaka, Izuku, Todoroki and him. I gave a nod as I followed them.

I slid in next to Todoroki as Tenya sat besides Zu. Uruaka was on the other side of Zu. I could feel an intense gaze drilling through me as I ate my mildly spicy curry. Tenya, Uruaka and I did most of the talking, while Todoroki ate in silence and Zu stared at me. I took steady breaths to try and brush it off.

The bell rung out and I mentally cheered. I stood up and began to walk back to our class. Tenya immediately came to my side. I gave him a smile as we walked. I risked a glance to my side and saw Zu glaring at Tenya. He quickly covered it up and looked ahead as he noticed me looking at him. I pressed my lips together and also looked ahead.

We arrived at class and walked in. I saw the piercing crimson eyes of Katsu as soon as I walked in. He gave a scowl as he motioned for me to go over to him. I waved goodbye to Tenya and went over to the angry ash blonde.

"Hey Ka-"

"Where were you?" He asked, interrupting my greeting. I gave a shrug.

"Eating my lunch. You?" I casually reply. He seems to be more angry at my response. He kicked his feet on the table and crossed his arms. I almost laughed at his little fit.

"Not what I meant dumbass. Where the fuck were you?" He growled lowly. I gave a small smile.

"Earing my lunch with Zu, Uruaka, Todoroki and Tenya. You can calm down." I chuckle. He tosses his legs off the table and stands up, towering over me.

"Next time, fucking tell me where you are. Got it shrimp?" He sneered. I gave a thumbs up as I scoffed.

"Sure." I say simply. I turn and go to walk away before stopping. "I don't get what you're so upset about Katsu." I shrug, walking over to my desk. I slump down in my seat and look at Katsu, who was glaring at me. I grinned at him before turning my head to hear what Kirishima and Kaminari were cheering about.

Again, I disregarded the ominous feeling of being stared at.