blank faces

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

WE STOPPED FOR SOME REASON. I groaned as I sat up and stood, holding the seat in front of me for support. I felt like a zombie. I kept solely to my phone and the occasional chat with Sato or Tokoyami. We all walked off the bus to be met with a ledge view. It revealed a giant forest view. There also stood two cat like girls with a young boy a few feet away. They turned to us and posed.

"We're the Wild, Wild Pussycats!" They both said in unison. Everyone in the class paused to gape at them.

"These are the Pro Heroes you'll be working with for the summer training camp." Aizawa explained. Izuku jumped up and initiated his fanboy mode, analysing and explaining things about the Pussycats. I gave a small smile.

"Everyone, say hello." Aizawa waved, as tired and monotone as always.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Everyone repeated.

"We own this whole stretch of land out here. Everything you can see. The summer camp you're staying at is over there, at the base of the mountain." The red cat explained.

"Uh, then why did we stop all the way up here then?" Uruaka asked.

Su held a finger to her chin. "I'm afraid we all know the answer to that."

Sato sweatdropped. "That can't be right."

"Um, back on the bus. Quick, lets go" Sero nervously chuckled.

"Good idea. Load up." Kaminari smiled. I looked over and saw the red cat give a smirk.

"The current time is 9:30 in the morning. If you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon." There was something... sinister about the way she said it.

I looked to my left to see Kiri take a step back. "No way." He gasped. He took another step back before he started to run. "Save yourselves!" He yelled. Mina screamed as she ran as well. Everyone flooded to the bus except me. There was really no point.

I saw Mineta get stomped on, which brightened my smile.

"You should've guessed students, the training camp has begun." Aizawa announced. I turned around and summoned Blue, knowing what was happening next. I ran towards the edge of the cliff. Blue formed and roared. I glanced back to see a huge wave of students and mud coming my way fast.

"Shit!" I whispered sharply. I clung to Blue as we both avoided the wave of dirt and people, the screams echoing as they fell. I gave a sigh as we dove down to the forests level. I really should've guessed that this would happen. Blue hovered over the ground as I peeked down. I saw everyone recovering and bickering.

"Y/N! Thats cheating!" Mina yelled, dusting herself off. I gave a salute.

"You should've been more prepared!" I yell back. I look further into the forest and see things moving.

"Hey... I must be seeing things. Whats with this forest?" Kaminari sweatdrops. I bite my lip as Blue and I hover in front of everyone.

"You're not seeing things Kami, look out!" We blitz through the forest, taking a wave of dirt with us. "Dirt monsters." I mutter. I glance back to the group of students. "Careful! Its that lady's quirk!" I yell back. They give a nod as they branch out and start to fight them. I go ahead and clear a path for everyone.

Hours later, we make it through the forest. I landed Blue and summoned her back. She was tired, and I couldn't blame her. Blue particles absorbed themselves into my arm, filling my markings back up. Everyone looked beat. They all cheered when we reached the summer camp however. I went over and started to talk with Todoroki while most people collapsed.

"That was rather fun. How about you?" I ask, standing besides him. He gave a shrug.

"If that's your definition of fun, then I suppose so." He replies coolly, hardly out of breathe. I give a thumbs up.

"Thats the spirit!" I cheer. He gives the smallest of smiles before looking to the front. I also turned my attention to the front and saw a paw pointing at me.

"Especially these five! I call dibs!" She squealed. I sweatdropped as she came over and hugged me. Her partner told her to calm down. She stomped away and let Aizawa take over.

"Now, we will be working on enhancing your quirks. You'll be assigned areas and will be required to go beyond your limits. Go Plus Ultra." He explained. We all nodded. "But before that, you'll need to get changed. So go do that." We nodded and stalked towards our respective rooms. The girls went to one side while the boys went to the other side.

It was the second day, and we had finished our training. Instead, we were given a little treat. Class 1B had set up a scare game. We would go in pairs into the forest and get scared. I thought it sounded cool. I paired up with Todoroki as he didn't want to go with anyone else. I saw Izuku wear a defeated expression as he walked away. I bit my lip as I turned my attention.

For some reason, Izuku has been less chatty and Katsuki has been ignoring me completely. I feel a little alone. I wish Ryoto was here...

"Ready?" A calm voice snaps me out of my daze. I gave a thumbs up.

"Yup! Lets get scared." I chirp. He gives a small nod as we walk out into the forest. We make conversation as we walked deeper and deeper into the darkness.

"Boo!"

"F-" I slapped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from swearing. I gave a high five to the grey haired male. "Good job on being spooky, oh uh, I didn't catch your name. I'm Y/N." I sweatdropped, not knowing his name. He gave a shark like smile. He also had really bold, grey eyelashes.

"Tetsutetsu! Nice to spook you, Y/N! Hah!" He grins. I give a giggle as well.

"Cool meeting you Tetsu!" I give a wave as I walk away with Todoroki.

"Making new friends?" He asked. I gave a nod.

"You know it! He seems cool though." I smile. He returns a nod. We stopped abruptly when a boom sounded out. We whipped out hands around to see the forest igniting in a light blue. I instantly summoned Red. He burst into the black sky with flames encircling him. I turned to Todoroki to see him staring at the fire.

"You want a ride?" I ask quickly. He shakes his head.

"I'll go warn the others. You go." He turns around and runs. I give a nod as I climb onto Red and take off. We zip across the sky, leaving red particles fly behind us. Red hovers in the air as I watch the blue flames grow higher and spread further. I frown as I watch it. I couldn't do anything about it.

'Villains are attacking! You are permitted to use your quirks against them, Aizawa allowed it! Use all means necessary! Also, they're targeting Y/N and a Kacchan! Stay safe everyone!'

The voice concluded and stopped. I shook my head. Villains, after Katsuki and I. Damn. I made Red turn around and race to a spot where there is a lot of commotion. I landed and summoned Red back. Flames continued to dance around my right arm however.

My eyes widened as I saw Katsuki being pulled into a portal. My legs acted on their own as I sprinted towards him.

"Katsuki!" I yelled, pushing him out the way. He landed with a grunt as a hand swiftly wrapped itself around my neck and quickly pulled me inside the black portal. I tried to scream but a cloth wrapped itself around my mouth and my world went dark.