painful scenes

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Local sperm bank. You jack it, we pack it, how may I help you?"

"Why are you like this?"

"Ah Y/N! Our favourite donor!"

"You're an idiot."

"I'm YOUR idiot, idiot."

"Whatever idiot, I've got some tea."

"Go on."

"That night... It wasn't a dream."

I heard the sound of shuffling on the other side. I waited for a few seconds for him to respond.

"Ryoto?"

The sound of beeping came from the other side. I pulled my phone away from my ear and frowned.

'This motherfucker...'

I whipped my head around to see a pair of wings crawl through my window. He landed on my floor with a thud.

"Ah fuck." He groaned, picking himself up from the floor. I could see that he had his hero costume on. A sleeveless, tight crimson shirt that was tucked into red, camo, baggy pants. His pants were then tucked into black combat boots.

"Well you're fast." I comment, watching as he sat next to me on the bed. He gave a fanged smirk.

"At you're service!" He held a finger to his chin. "But now, gotta be super serious. Tell me everything."

I took a deep breathe. "Well, this morning I ran into Katsuki and we agreed to have a rematch after school. So after school, we went to a field where we fought. I kicked his ass of course." I raised a fist in triumph, but then slowly lowered it. "Then, when I went over to help him up, he pinned me and fuckin' kissed me again."

"Tut tut. Girlfriend, you need to stop letting this 'sloppy joe' do you like this." Ryoto sighed, shaking his head. I gave a laugh at his sassy tone.

"Yeah. But then when I pushed him off, he went straight crazy. He spilled that Izuku tried to kill him that night, which confirms that it all happened, and that it wasn't a dream. Then, he said that I belong to him, and that he'd kill anyone who'd get in his way." I gave Ryoto a scared side glance. "I'm scared for you, Ryoto." He gives a sigh as he engulfs me in a protective hug, wrapping his arms and wings around me.