goosebumps

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I WALKED OUT OF THE STADIUM TO BE MET WITH TWO PRO HEROES. My face lit up as they smiled at me. My mum ran towards me and hugged me.

"Oh my goodness Y/N! You won! We're so proud of you!" Mum screamed, squeezing my soul out of me. Her normally long H/C was tied up in a ponytail and her E/C eyes were soft and smiling. My dad came up besides us and sighed while shaking his head, his short brown hair staying perfectly still.

"You're going to kill her with on of these hugs, Akari." My dad deadpanned. My mum let go of me and glared at him.

"Oh shush. A mother's hug is best. And besides, you're ecstatic as well." I turned to my dad with a grin as I outstretched my arms, waiting for a hug. He rolled his eyes as he lifted me up and squeezed me.

"Good going kiddo! We knew you'd win. Or come close to it." He grinned. I heard the sound of a light slap. When I was dropped, I turned to see Zu about to explode. I smiled as the whole class stared at my parents. Ryoto came up to my dad for a high five. "Jesus Ryoto, your wing looks bad." Dad frowned.

"Gee, thanks for the support." Ryoto said sarcastically.

"Oh poor Ryoto. Good job on tying for fourth though." Mum smiled. Ryoto accepted a hug from the women.

"At least SOMEONE is supportive of me." He spat, glaring at my dad and I. We both shrugged.

"Tough luck." I smiled.

"Woah Y/N! Your dad is Drastic?! That's so cool!" Kirishima exclaimed, rushing to us.

"And your mum is Thundus! That's so AWESOME!" Cried a fanboying Kaminari. Everyone came up to us, idolizing my parents. I gave a laugh.

"Explains the quirk doesn't it? My mum has lightning while my dad has dragon." I chuckled. Sero scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah! That does make sense." He said sheepishly. My dad looked at me, his red eyes pleading as he was overwhelmed by my class. I shook my head as I crossed my arms and watched him suffer.

I walked home by myself for a change, since Ryoto went with his parents. I felt a vibration in my pocket. I fished out my phone and stopped walking.

Zuzu 💕 - 4:02pm
Hey Y/N!
I was wondering if you'd
like to study tonight?
Since we have that English
paper due soon.

prettiest girl eva 😍💞
Sounds good Zu
Would you like to do it
at my house or yours?

Zuzu 💕
Yours if that's good :D

prettiest girl eva 😍💞
Okay!
See you soon :P

I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to walk, excited for later.

"Oi dragon bitch!" I turned to see Katsu walking up to me. I gave a small frown.

"Dragon bitch huh?" I asked as he approached. I gave a pout. "And I gave you such a good nickname." I say as we walk. "Anyways, what's up?" He shrugs.

"I still want a rematch." He grumbled. I gave a smile.

"Sounds good. I can't wait to kick your ass again." I sassed. A tic mark appeared on his forehead.

"LIKE FUCK! I'LL DESTROY YOU!!" He yelled. I giggled as I nudged him.

"Yeah right. I look forward to it." I smiled.

"Then lets do it tonight. The sooner the fucking better." He offered. I shook my head.

"I can't. I have to wait for Red to heal and I've got a study date with Zu. Sorry." I explained. He stopped and scowled.

"What do you mean by date?" He growled. I shrugged.

"He's coming over to my house to study and complete the English paper due soon." I said simply. He looked really pissed. "Are... are you okay Katsu?" I ask, looking at the boy weirdly.

"Fuck it. I'm coming." He growled. I raised an eyebrow.

"You want to study with me and Zu?" I ask incredulously.

"Don't make me say it again!" He shouted. I laughed as I continued to walk with him besides me.

"Okay! The more the merrier! Maybe I should invite Ryoto..." I muttered.

"No!" He shouted quickly. I turned and gave him a confused look. "I mean, that nerd being there is bad enough, we don't need that asshole taking up even more space." He says quickly. I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, fair enough." I replied. We took a turn and walked another block before we reached my house. "Thank God my parents won't be home, I would be so dead. But!" I turned and gave him a smile. "They know you both, so it shouldn't matter." I unlocked the door and waltz in, dropping my bag on the couch.

"Make yourself at home Katsu, I'm just going to get changed real quick. Don't eat all my food!" I yell, racing up the stairs and closing my bedroom door.

---Katsuki's POV---

I watched as she ran up the stairs. I plopped my bag down next to hers and walked around.

'That fucking nerd is going to be here soon! FUCK! WHAT DO I DO?! Why did have to come! It should be just her and I! Not HIM.'

I lean on the kitchen island as I pulled my hair, grumbling absurdities.

'It's now, or never. I have to do it tonight. That damned nerd better stay out of my way.'

I whipped my head towards the door and heard knocking.

"I got it!"

I looked at the door in anger and disgust. I felt my face flush red in anger.

FUCK.