vi. forever

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

THE BELL FOR LUNCH RANG OUT AND EVERYONE QUICKLY STARTED TO PACK UP. I shoved my book into my bag and caught a glimpse of my lunchbox. I fake sniffled, realising that I might not be able to eat it. I slung my bag on my back and walked out of class. Ryoto caught up with me quickly, and was about to question why I was heading for freedom when I put a finger to my lips.

"Just observe." I whisper, making it only audible for him to hear. I clear my throat and gave a smile. "Save me a seat, will 'ya?" I give him a side wink. He gives a nod and turns on his heels.

"Don't be too late." He waves, walking back to the cafeteria. I give a huff as I open the door that leads outside. I look around, trying to catch sight of an angry tuff of ash blonde hair. I decide to walk around, no point in standing still.

---Tenya's POV---

I marched towards the cafeteria after watching Y/N walk the other way. I'm not sure what it was about, but it could have been from the conversation Bakugou and her engaged in. Perhaps it was something bad. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I abruptly stopped and turned around to see Midoriya standing behind me.

Something about him was... off.

"Hello Midoriya, how may I help you?" I greet, seeming cheerful. He gave a small smile.

"Could I talk to you real quick?" He asked, a happy expression plastered to his face. I felt my body freeze for a split second.

"Why of course! Ask away." I beam, standing straight and keeping my senses sharp. I saw people pass us out of the corner of my eye. I hoped that he would ask soon or there wouldn't be anyone else around. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, it's kind of private..." He mumbled, looking around. I involuntarily gulped.

"I'm sure it won't be overheard." I caught wind that he was stalling and it had worked. Students had passed by in a hurry and we were now alone.

"If you insist." He gave a cheerful chuckle. His eyes suddenly turned dark and he slammed me against the wall. I grunted as he pressed his forearm against my throat. I was left stunned at the action, as I gasped for air.

"M-Midoriya, p-please-"

"Now listen." He effectively shut me up as he glared at me. "Stay away from Y/N. I hate seeing you two together, and I'd like that to end. You are not friends and you will never be friends. Understood?" I gave a forced nod, wanting to breath again. He let me go and I fell to my knees, struggling for oxygen.