foreign tactics

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I SLOWLY OPENED MY EYES TO SEE A PURE WHITE ROOM. I felt stiff and my arms ached. I also could feel a warm weight on my thigh. I looked down to see a poof of fluffy ash blonde hair scrolling through his phone. I reached out with my hand and placed it on the soft tuff of spikey hair.

He spun around and stared at me with a stunned expression. The look was far gone as he scowled and took my hand in his own. He rubbed the back of my hand as he sat up straight. I also noticed that he wore his school uniform.

"About time you woke up dumbass..." Katsuki mumbled. I gave a small smile.

"What... happened?" I ask quietly. He gazes at me as he gives a small frown.

"You got your quirk back or something, and you lit the fuck up." He explained, giving a glare. I blinked and my smile turned into a frown.

"Whats with the glare?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. He scoffed as he lifted my hand to his cheek, rubbing the back of it against his soft skin.

"Because... you scared me dumbass. I didn't know what the fuck to do and I felt so damn useless!" He yelled, squeezing my hand. I gave a warm smile.

"I wasn't planning on having a complete breakdown, so thanks for being there Katsu." His anger subsided and he turned his head, trying to hide a blush.

"W-Whatever. Just don't do that shit again." He mumbled. The door swung open to reveal a nurse. We both stared at her as she gave a small bow.

"S-Sorry to intrude, b-but you have to leave Mr Bakugou." She explained timidly. I saw a vein pop on Katsu's forehead.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO LEAVE?!" He yelled, scaring the poor nurse half to death. She held her hands up in defense.

"Y-Your m-mother requested for you t-to go to school." She replied, her voice small. Katsu gave an annoyed growl as he stood. He waved for the nurse to leave, which she did without being told twice. She left us alone and closed the door.

"Damn hag..." he muttered angrily. "I'm coming back here after school, so don't you forget it." He leaned down and gave me a lasting kiss on the lips. He pulled away after a few seconds and gave a frown. "Fuck..." he groaned, letting go of my hand. He turned around and walked towards the door, slinging his bag on his back.

"Bye Katsu." I waved, giving a grin. He glanced at me from over his shoulder.

"Bye dumbass." He mumbled, throwing a wave over his shoulder. He shut the door and I was alone. The silence felt somewhat good, allowing my to go back to sleep.

Newsflash, I didn't sleep. I tried, but unconsciousness just didn't want me today. So I just watched videos or scrolled through my feed to pass the time. I guess I was so caught up in my video that I didn't even realise the door open. It was the voice that made me notice.

"Hello you beautiful sack of shit~"

I looked up from my phone to see a familair set of gleaming fangs and golden cat eyes. His wings were folded and he wore casual clothes. Seems like he also polished his horns.

"Hello you old fossil." I reply, a satisfied grin plastered to my face. "How's life been?" I ask, knowing the answer. It was a hospital after all. He gave a frown as he carefully closed the door. He walked over to the curtains and pulled them closed. I raised an eyebrow as he sat on my bed. "Any reason for that?" I ask, gesturing to the curtains. He gave a sigh.

"Y/N. You need to be real fucking careful." His tone was serious and his usual care-free smile was gone. Now I was scared.

"I... get the situation with the villains, but I should be fi-"

"I'm not talking about that." He gave a shake of his head. He fully faced me with his body and crossed his legs on the bed. "I'm talking about Bakugou and Midoriya." I gave a frown.

"I know about that. They haven't been as weird lately." I explain, trying to lighten the mood. He shook his head again.

"Girl, let me tell you a tale of how I almost got shanked."

[flashback]

"OH FUCK!!" I screamed as the curly haired boy tried to swing his needle at me. I couldn't feel my lower half because of the side effects of my quirk overusage.

So I was positive I was screwed.

I used my left hand to fend off the one with the needle while I fought with my right hand. Miraculously, I socked him in the jaw. The short second he took to recover gave me the perfect opportunity to do something.

So I did the only thing I could think off.

I bit him, sinking my fangs deep into his forearm, making him shriek in pain. I didn't let go for awhile. I finally let go after he clobbered me on the head a few times. He came a bit too close so I headbutted him, stabbing him with my horns. He cried out and took a few steps back. I bared my now bloody fangs at him.

"Try stab me again bitch, I'll fucking skewer you." Normally, I would refrain from using a full on glare, but I was pretty peeved. Picking on a disabled guy was pretty low in all honestly. He activated his unknown quirk and dashed out the room, leaving in the blink of an eye.

I tutted my head as I reached over to take a sip of my glass. I drank the glass quickly, feeling my forehead drip with sweat. The water tasted... weird. I looked at the glass to see a white residue clumped up at the bottom. I stared at the bottom of the glass for awhile, not really recognizing anything.

Had he slipped something into my drink?

I licked my fangs and winced at the taste of iron. The taste of blood was disgusting, and made me want to vomit. My mind felt foggy and I felt incredibly drowsy all of a sudden. Had he slipped sleeping pills or something into my water?

"Fucking hell..."

[end of flashback]

"Holy fuck. Are you okay?" I ask, looking him up and down. He gave a proud smile.

"Yup! Got him pretty good." He pointed finger guns at me. "Not too bad for a disabled guy." I rolled my eyes playfully as I reached out for his hands. I held one and leaned my chin on it, with both of mine around it.

"Ryoto. This is really bad man. Now we're both in serious danger." I explain, he gives a sad nod before looking out towards the door.

"Yeah, but first, we need to get you out of here."