iv. ameliorate

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

FUCK.❞

I felt stupid. I had let my guard down and this had happened. He leaned down, clearly enjoying this. His hot breath fanned my face as he leaned onto my forehead.

"Nice try, Y/N~" he sneered. I felt a lump in my throat. His eyes stared into mine for a long time.

"So... you won..?" I ask, skeptically. His eyes seemed to glint.

"Not yet." I saw his eyes flick from my eyes to my lips. He seemed to smile as he gazed back up at me.

'What kind of fuckery is this?'

He pressed his lips against mine, wasting no time in passionately kissing me. I froze for a few seconds, not really registering what the hell was happening. I rolled my eyes and decided to give in. I slowly kissed him back. He moaned in response. I felt fingers trace my stomach as they made their way upwards.

I held my hand on his wandering one and made it stop. He seemed to frown. He pulled away and started to kiss my jawline, and then my neck. I gently pushed him away.

"Katsu..." he rolls his eyes as he smashed his lips back onto mine. He poked the side of my stomach, making me jump. This gave him the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. It was a brawl that I didn't win. He tangled his fingers in my hair as he explored my mouth. I couldn't say that I wasn't liking it... it was just a bit weird honestly.

After a few more seconds, we pulled away for air. His crimson orbs bore into my E/C ones as he reclaimed his breathe.

"Katsu, why are you doing this?" I ask breathlessly. He froze and frowned as he leaned closer.

"Because I want you. I want you to be mine. You belong to me. And I want you to fucking know that." He whispered. I felt my heartbeat stop.

"O-Oh." I said, my voice barely heard. I looked past him and saw that it was sunset. "Katsu I-"

"Don't." He growled. I closed my mouth instantly. He placed his forehead on mine, pushing down slightly. "I've waited for so long, and what I want, I fucking get. You understand me? I won't let anyone touch you because you're mine. That fucking nerd tried to kill me on that night y'know? Because I got greedy." I gave a small gasp.

'So that wasn't a dream.'

"Fuck him. I'll kill anyone who comes in between us, you got that? So I'd suggest staying away from anyone you like because they just might not wake up the next day." My eyed went wide as I pushed him away.

"You're crazy." I whisper. He gives a smirk.

"You made me crazy. Everyday you're what I think about. I've tried everything to get you out of my head, but nothing works. Nothing." He started to laugh maniacally. He held a hand to his forehead as a crazed look swept over his face. "And now that I've got you here, I'll never let you go." His voice was low and rough. He nuzzled his nose against my cheek. "I can't tell you how I've dreamed of this moment. Your lips are more soft then I could have ever imagined." He mumbled.

I felt sick, like I would throw up. I gritted my teeth as I pushed him again. This time, he fell back. I quickly kicked him away as I tried to stand. I turned around and dashed away, sprinting for what I feared would be my life. I heard shouts and explosions behind me as I ran through the forest.

'Jesus Christ this is such a cliche horror movie scene.' I thought, dashing in between the trees. The sun had pretty much gone down, so it was hard to see. I activated my left side, sending sparks flying from my arm. Blue burst into the sky. I cursed at giving away my position. I ran towards an open patch and saw Blue waiting for me through the trees.

A shadow hit my side and tackled me into the ground. I shrieked as the figure pinned my hands above me. A hand clasped over my mouth as I tried to scream. My right side ignited, making Katsuki hiss. He dove off me and flames engulfed my right arm. I quickly burst up and ran towards Blue, who was trying to maneuver herself through the trees to try and get me. I latched onto her back just as a hand grabbed air behind me.

"Y/N!!" Katsuki yelled. I hugged Blue tight as she took me home. I could hear explosions in the background as we sped off. I felt warm tears streak down my face. I shook my head roughly as I buried my face into the back of Blue's neck. She mad a sad noise as we landed in my backyard. I unattached myself from her and collapsed on the ground. The large serpent slithered around me and cocooned me, giving me a hug in a way.

"Y/N?" I heard the sound of a sliding door. I looked up and saw my mother. Most said I was a splitting image of her, besides the markings. Long H/C and calm E/C, as well as fair S/C. Blue shrunk back into my markings as my mother picked me up.

"Hey mum..." I greet softly. I bury my face into her shoulder. She gives a sigh as she pets my H/C.

"What happened Y/N?" She asked softly.

I gave a sniffle. "You don't want to know. I just want to sleep." I felt her nod. She picked me up and carried me inside.

"Of course hun, lets go." She took me to my room and set me down on my bed. She stopped at the door before leaving. "You going to be okay?" I give a slow nod as I sit up.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I lie. She gives a nod as she closes the door. I reach into my pocket and grab my phone. I looked through my contacts. My eyes landed on my therapist.

RYOTO.