budding romance

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You unlocked: Light Smut and
Fluff ending!

Disclaimer: I understand that this story doesn't fully revolve around my OC, Ryoto. But, due to popular demand, I will be making an ending for him.
Enjoy.

PACKING UP MY BAG, I EYED THE DOORWAY. I wanted to sprint out to go home and leap onto my covers. It's a shame that may not happen. I just wanted my weekend to just be Ryoto and I laughing through crappy movies with a big ass bowl of pop corn, as were most of our weekends.

I slung my bag on my back and walked out the door, ignoring the arising chatter. I turned the corner to see a sea of students blocking my path. I felt something grab my arm. Before I could see who it was, I was yanked back, being led somewhere. I turned around to see a pair of light crimson wings and a slinking tail. I visibly relaxed, relieved that it was only Ryoto.

"So? Where are we going?" I ask, a lightness in my voice. No response. I frowned. Did he not hear me? It was rather loud around here. He turned down another corridor, this one had less students. I raised an eyebrow as he opened a door and led me inside. The room was pitch black once the door was closed, maybe a janitors closet?

"So..? What's the stitch, Wade?" I ask, giving a small giggle. I couldn't see him, but I felt really warm. I ignited my right side markings, making the room light up in a red glow. This outlined the dragon hybrid, who was staring at me. I gave a shurg of my shoulders. "Are we staying in here so Zu or Katsu can't get me or just for something to do?" I was getting a little annoyed at his silence. He gave a huff as he took a step forward, put his hand on the wall next to my head.

"No. I-I... really have to tell you something." He seemed so concentrated as he gazed at me, a determined look on his face. "They will never get you, I promise. As long as I'm here, they won't lay a single finger on you." He gave a guttural growl, his golden cat eyes glistening against the red glow. I felt a lump in my throat.

"That's not what you wanted to tell me, is it?" I whisper. He gives a sad smile, looking down.

"You know me too well." He flickered his gaze back up to me. "You're right, that's not why I pulled you in here." He took a deep breath, as if steadying himself. I gave a small smile.

"Then do tell." I cross my arms over my chest, giving the boy a smirk. He opened his eyes again, only they were completely focused on mine.

"Y/N... I-I like you, no, love you." He gave an annoyed grunt as he looked down at the floor. "I understand if you just want to be friends, but, this whole situation has really taken its toll on my emotions. I want to protect you, in more sense then a friend. These two twats have really pushed me past my breaking point, thinking they damn own you or something. I'm sorry for being selfish, but I just couldn't stay silent for any longer."

I completely froze, not expecting that. My heartbeat echoed through my entire body, my blood pumping twice as fast. He stood motionless, looking down and taking deep breaths. I slowly held my hand out and picked up his chin, making him look up to face me. I gave a smile, thanking myself that I chose to use my right side to light up the room. My blush would glow in the dark, I was sure of it.

"Y'know, my dad always said to fall in love with your best friend. They make the long road a lot more fun." He gave a stunned look, letting his breath give out.

"Y-You mean..." He asked, breathless. I gave a nod.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for you too, Ryoto." I felt my heart beating a thousand miles an hour, but it just seemed to drown out. He gave a euphoric smile before leaning forwards. He smashed his lips into mine, making me hit the wall gently. I put my hands on his shoulders as his went to my waist. He molded his lips with mine, giving me hungry kisses. I could feel his smile the whole time. He pulled away and scratched the back of his neck.

"Too soon?" He asked, giving a goofy grin. I shook my head as I tugged on his burnt tie, pulling him forwards.

"Perfect timing." He took his golden ticket and kissed me again, this time he had controlled his excitement and took it more slowly. Small moans erupting from his throat as he pushed further, letting his tongue explore my mouth. The kiss was hot. Not in the sense of passion, but physically hot. I could feel small flames bursting form his throat. I gave a smile, thankful that I was pretty resistent to it.

He dug his fingers into my thighs and lifted my up, squishing me between the wall and him. I held onto one of his horns as my other hand went to his chest. He groaned as he left my lips and trailed small bites and kisses down my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I slipped on of my hands inside his shirt, feeling his abs. I giggled as I felt him pur against my touch.

"You're going to kill me at this rate." He moaned, leaning his forehead on mine. I gave him a quick kiss on the nose, as if too tease him. He frowned at the small action. "And I've been so good to you, princess." I gave a wide smile as I giggled.

I stopped my giggle session to smash my lips back onto his. He was more then happy as he kissed back. He pinched my thigh, making me squeak and open my mouth. It wasn't hard, but it gave him what he wanted. He slid my tongue into my mouth, the hit muscle fighting against mine until his won dominance. Small flames flickered out his mouth and entered mine. They didn't get far because he closed his mouth.

"As much as I hate to cut this short, princess, my bedroom sounds like a better option then this janitors closet." He gave a devilish smirk. I gave a playful roll of my eyes as I put my hands on his chest.

"Sounds good to me. We're still on for this weekend, aren't we?" I ask, leaning my forehead on his. He gave an instant nod, shaking his head quickly.

"Of course. My place? My parents aren't going to be home." He gave a wink. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You little devil. Let's do it." He set me down on the ground, frowning at the fact he had to let me go. I fixed his tie and smoothed out my skirt. I opened the door a crack and looked out.

"Is the coast clear?" He whispered, his chin leaning on my shoulder. I gave a nod. We walked out and closed the door, quickly making our way out of the school. I felt his hand interlock with mine, which made me squeeze it back.

"So? How are we going to tell people this happened?" I ask, chuckling at the idea. He gave a shrug.

"I don't give a shit about what they say, your mine now and that's all that matters." He gave a wide grin, completely for the title. I gave a chuckle.

"And when did I acquire that title?" I ask, my question purely joking. He yanked my arm towards him, making me crash into him. He chuckled as he wrapped a wing around me and shifted his arm so that it was around my waist

"When I announced it, so get used to it princess." He gave me a kiss to my temple. I gave a soft giggle.

"Smooth one, Ry." He looks down at me with a smug grin.

"Aww, I love it!" He squeals, mushing his cheek against mine. I stuck my tongue at him as he pulled away. He didn't seem to catch it. I shook my head as I gave a soft laugh.

CHARMING IDIOT.