past & present

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

YOUNG Y/N AND YOUNG RYOTO! WONDERFUL JOB AT DEFEATING MY STUDENTS! Young Todoroki, Bakugou, Iida and Yaoyorozu! Equally well done! You did well in that situation." They all nodded respectively at the hero and kept quiet. I felt a large hand clasp on my shoulder. "Everyone, please get acquainted with your new classmates! Treat them kindly!" I whipped my head around so fast that I almost got whiplash.

"New classmates?!" Everyone exclaimed. I felt my jaw drop.

"When the hell was this finalized?" I growl. I hear Ryoto give a similiar question. All Might gave a laugh.

"This morning! Both your parents agreed." I turned back to the front and looked down.

"I need to have a talk with my old man." I grumble.

"Ditto." Ryoto muttered.

The large hand was lifted from my shoulder, relieving a huge weight.

"Now! Go get changed and get back to class!"

"Right!" Everyone exclaimed. I turned and was chucked a F/C school bag. I saw Aizawa yawn.

"It was packed by your father. It had the nessecities and your uniform." He explained. I saw Ryoto looking inside a red bag. He pulled out a tie and frowned.

"I'll be sure to sneeze on this..." He mumbled, walking away. I gave a laugh as I walked to him.

"You got something against ties?" I ask, looking inside mine. He gave a nod.

"Its too formal." He exhaled a little bit of fire on the end. It lit up instantly. He blew on it and smiled at his work. Now the end was burnt and and black. He smiled at his work. "Much better!" He grinned, showing his fangs. I rolled my eyes.

I walked into the girls lockeroom and looked up to see girls all staring at me. They gasped as they ran over towards me.

"Hi there! I'm Mina! It's great to meet you!" A happy, pink skinned girl greeted.

"I'm Uruaka!" A brown haired girl with rosy cheeks grinned.

"I'm Asui, but call me Su. Kero." A girl with green hair smiled.

"Jiro." A purple haired girl with earphones said simply.

"My names Hagakure! Hi!" An invisible girl chirped. I can only assume that she was invisible because the voice came from a floating skirt.

"My name is Yaoyorozu. It's nice to meet you." A black haired girl greeted. I nodded at them all.

"Its great to meet you all. Wow you're all so friendly." I sweatdrop, not used to such energy. I looked at the black haired girl and gave a smile. "You were the one Ryoto faced. How was it?" I ask. She gives a weak smile.