absolute emotions

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

BAKUGOU, PLEASE-

"Why are you fucking avoiding me?" He growled, cutting me off. He kept a firm grip on my wrist while he gave a hard stare.

"I don't-"

"I even gave you your stupid bag back and everything. Why are you like this?" He sneered, his crimson orbs igniting. I gave a frown and furrowed my eyebrows. I felt a tic mark appear on my forehead.

"Why am I like this? Why are you doing this?!" I growled. I ripped my wrist from his grasp and sent a mean glare his way. "Do you not remember last night?! What you did, what you said? I'm avoiding you because I don't want anything to do with you! So just go away!" I felt tears piling up in the corners of my eyes, but I could care less. I quickly stomped past him and went back inside, not giving the male another glance.

---Bakugou's POV---

I started to breathe heavily. What have I done? What have I DONE?! She hates me now. Hates me. My palms started to smoke as I gritted my teeth. I stared at the spot she was just standing at. I miss her. I want her back. I need her back.

I gave a growl as I turned around and walked back inside. I slammed the door shut as thoughts raced through my mind. How do I fix this? How do I get her to love me again?

I'll get her back. No matter what, she belongs to me.

I walked into the cafeteria to be met with annoying hollering.

"Bakubro! C'mon we saved you your seat!" I gave a groan as I walked over to the band of idiots sitting at my table. I sat down quietly and grabbed out my bento box. You could smell the spice emanating from it as soon as I opened it. Everyone but me recoiled from it. I blocked out their stupid remarks as I took a bite of pure spice.

I glanced across the cafeteria. I almost choked on my food in response to what I saw.

That fucking nerd sitting next to her.

How fucking dare he. He doesn't deserve to even be in her proximity. She needs to be with me and only me. I lurched as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see shitty hair giving me a concerned look.

"WHAT?!" I yell. He recoils for a moment. He then points to my bento.

"You're squeezing the life out of that. Are you okay?" He asks. I looked at my hand to see my bento wrapper burning and completely squished. I gave a low growl as I shoved it back in its box and slammed it back into my bag.

"Who were you looking at Bakugou? Was it a girl?!" I flinched as retard pikachu leaned over the table to see where I was previously looking. I quickly pushed him away before he could do any real looking.

"Shut the fuck up! No I wasn't!" I growl. Alien bitch then gasps, as if realising something.

"Was it Y/N? I heard that you like her!" She gives a smug grin. I felt the air knocked out of my lungs.

"Her?! Fuck no!" They all seemed to pout.

"But we saw you outside with her a few days ago!" Shitty hair cried, throwing his arms up.

"Yeah, and some other things." Weird elbows winked. I started to feel heat rush to my face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU!!" I yell as I stand up and hit the table with my hands. My palms were now full on smoking. Shitty hair pulled me back down.

"Shh Bakubro! Your secrets safe with us!"

I gave a deep frown as I stared off to the side. I put my hands under the table, hiding the fact that my quirk was acting up again.

Fucking hell Y/N, why can't you accept how much you mean to me? No... I just need to wait for all this to blow over. Then you'll realise how much you need me.

Just wait 'til you're mine and only mine.

---Izuku's POV---

I saw the exchange between Y/N and Bakugou outside. I felt overjoyed at the fact she rejected him! Now she has more time for me! I couldn't be happier at the fact that she came to sit next to me. I snuck glances at the beautiful H/C girl to my right. Her S/C was spotless and her E/C were vibrant. But they also seemed sad. I bit the inside of my mouth.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I ask softly, giving the girl a concerned gaze. She turned to me and gave a small smile.

"I'll be fine. Thanks Zu." She replies, her voice like honey. I felt my heart skip a beat from just her voice. I gave a nod, a little disappointed that she lied to me, but happy nonetheless. I felt my heartbeat skip everytime she would shift her legs, her soft skin rubbing against mine. I tried to stay focused on my food, but it was hard.

Ryoto had sat on the other side of Y/N, boxing her in.

Ryoto.

I silently scowled at him. He took my position of her best friend. It annoys me how much she trusts him and not me. I know that they talk about me. It disgusted me but at the same time I enjoyed it.

Everytime she would say my name...

I would never tell her that I watch her, but then again, its only right. I'm just watching over my girlfriend, right?

Mmm girlfriend. A title she will soon learn to love. She'll understand everything when that red brute is gone.

And I'll make sure of it.

Nothing will get in between the way of our love.