publicity stunt

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE WEEKS AND THE SPORTS FESTIVAL WAS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. Tommorow in fact. Ryoto and I had been training for those weeks, both with our hero work and training outside of school. Needless to say, we were ready.

The bell rang and everyone sprang up. I pushed Ryoto into the door as he was walking. He cursed as he opened the door, which made him jump back. The doorway was filled with students. I raised an eyebrow as I gave them a wave.

"Hello. What's up?" I greet. They look at me before blowing up with chatter.

"Woah! That's the pro hero Stormfyre and Drayco!"

"What are THEY doing here?!"

"Why does 1A get the pros?"

I held up my hands as they continued to talk.

"Its cool to meet you guys, but could you please move? I'm sure my classmates and I would like to go to lunch." I sweatdrop when most don't move.

"So this is the famous class 1A?" A tired voice said.  I didn't get to hear him out as Katsu stood up and growled at him.

"They're scouting out the competition. Well move it extras. Out of my way." He sneered. Iida did chopping gestures with his hands as he yelled at Katsu. I don't think he cared. I grabbed Ryoto by the tail and quickly rushed after Katsu.

"Sorry, excuse me." I mutter over and over again, feeling bad for these people. As soon as we got out of the crowd, I caught up to Katsu and walked besides him. "Not what I was expecting. Thanks for taking charge Katsu." He glanced down at me and shrugged.

"Whatever, those damn extras shouldn't have gotten in my way." He mumbled. I gave a chuckle.

"Remind me to stick by you anytime there's a rowdy crowd." I smile. He looks at me and huffs as he looks away, the tips of his ears turning red again. I grinned as I turned around and stopping for Ryoto, who was too busy eating a sandwich to catch up.

"Oi! What are you waiting for?" I turned to see Katsu very close to my face. I flinched as he grabbed my hand and started to walk to the cafeteria. I tried, emphasis on tried, to wriggle out of his grasp but it didn't work.

'Fucking Batman over here taking me to prison with the grip he's got.'

I turned to try and get some help from Ryoto, but all I saw was a fanged grin and the sound of a camera click. I felt my face get red hot. I glared at him as he continued to take pictures of me with a sandwich hanging out his mouth. I huffed as I whipped around and put my smaller hand on his.

"Katsu. Could you let go of me. I want to go get lunch as much as you do." He glanced at me and saw how uncomfortable I was. He let go and dug his hands into his pockets. I gave a smile as I thanked him. "Could you... excuse me for a moment?" I ask. He stops and raises an eyebrow as I turn around and stomp towards Ryoto.

This idiot was still on his phone snapping pics.

He shrieked as I grabbed his tail and wrapped it around his neck. He spat out his sandwich as he tried to unwrap his tail. I flicked his forehead and skipped back to Katsu, who was looking on with a surprised look.

"Sorry, he was asking for it." I explain, giving a grin. I start to walk with Katsu in step with me. I glanced back and saw Ryoto giving a devilish smirk. I rolled my eyes as I flipped him off. He does finger guns as he whips out another sandwich and started to eat it. I turned back around and gave a sigh.

'I'm actually friends with this dope. What have my standards dropped to?'

We entered the cafeteria and got our lunch. Katsu and I sat down at our usual table and began to eat. There were few students in here because they were at our class. Only the upper class men were here. I turned and looked down the hall and saw the first years finally coming. I leaned back and focused on my ramen. I was struggling a little to say the least.

"Do you not know how to use fucking chopsticks?" I looked at Katsu to see him frowning. I looked at my hand and saw that I was indeed fucking up the simple process of eating. I gave a sheepish smile.

"Uhm, maybe. I'm used to knives and forks, not chopsticks." I explain. He sighs as he reaches over with his hands and repositioned my fingers so that I was using the utensils properly. The unexpected action made me blush.

"There dumbass. Now eat properly." He returned to his noodles and focused on them. I looked at mine and gave a small smile.

"Thank you Katsu!" I chirp as I scoff down some ramen.

"Oh come on! He so does!" Ryoto groaned. I shook my head as I gripped my bag handles. We were walking home and Ryoto, being the bag of dicks he is, was talking and showing me the pictures of Katsu and I.

"He doesn't." I shoot back. He gives a grin.

"As a male, I can clearly state that he likes you. I know the signs Y/N." He sassed.

"I'm not even sure he has a heart." I mumbled.

"Somewhere in that black coated chest, he does. He wouldn't have shown you how to eat properly if he didn't." I froze.

"You saw that!?" I scream. He gives a dopey nod.

"Yeee-UP. I was standing in line when I caught it. I was too late to record it though." He added sadly. I mumble a 'thank god'. "Good thing I took a picture." I whipped around and let my jaw drop.

"Ryoto what the FUCK?!" I shout. He gives a smirk as I try to punch him. "I will slaughter you." I growl. He points finger guns at me while pushing me back with his tail.

"No you won't. Murder isn't legal and you love me too much." He smiled. He stuck his tongue out at me. I sighed as I backed off.

"I really hate you right now." I grumbled. He gave me a bear hug, lifting me up and wrapping a wing around me.

"You love me."

UNKNOWN TO THE PAIR, A PAIR
OF LIVID GREEN EYES STARED
AT THEM FROM AFAR.