yours truly

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

WE WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND
FLEW TO MY HOUSE. I was carried by Ryoto as he flew. We streaked the skies, going as fast as we could. We landed in my backyard, making the leaves and grass fly up. Ryoto closed and patted down his wings as we made our way to the backdoor. We both walked inside and locked the door.

I knew that both of my parents were out 'heroing', so we had more free reign to plot. We marched up the stairs and closed the door to my bedroom. I welcomed the familiar smell of overused deodorant and flopped on my bed while Ryoto closed the curtains. He sat down on the bed and ran a hand through his chestnut brown hair.

"Okay, the game plan. We both have to go to school tommorow, obviously-" he held up a finger. "-so we need to come up with strategies to not die." I winced at the mention of die.

"You don't think they'll actually try to kill us, do you?" I ask, cursing the idea of either of the boys trying to murder either of us. The human dragon just gave a blank look.

He held a fist over his mouth. "-cough- hospital shanking -cough-"

My shoulders sagged. "Oh yeah. Well, you'll need protection more then me. I don't think they'll try and kill me, y'know?" I give a frown, hating the fact that Ryoto might get hurt again. He held a thoughtful gaze as he nodded.

"Yeah, you have a point. They might..." He paused before wafting a hand. "Nevermind. Anyways, we need to be super careful at school tommorow. Everyone will probably be ecstatic that you're safe and well, so they could use that." He concludes. I twirl my hair around my finger, also thinking.

"These boys... they definitely aren't stupid, so they probably have something planned. And whatever that may be, we have to be ready. For both of our sakes." I give Ryoto a nod. He just sighs and falls back onto the bed.

"This is a nightmare." He groans, rubbing his eyes. I exhale a deep breath as I lay down besides him, staring up at the roof.

"It really is."

I walked with Ryoto through the corridors, collecting warm welcomes from various students. We waved back at them and walked on, silently dreading homeroom.

This was going to be a long day.

We walked through the door and everyone ceased their conversations. I looked down at my shoes, dreading their attention. I flinched as I felt multiple people hug me. I looked up to see most of the girls surrounding me in a group hug.

"Y/N! Thank goodness you're okay!"

"We were worried you wouldn't come back!"

"Those nasty villains. How dare they?!"

I gave a wide grin as I hugged them all back.

"Thanks for caring." I smile as I pull away from the group hug. I saw that the girls had puffy eyes. I shook my head and hands rapidly. "D-Don't cry! I'm fine, I swear." I plead, not wanting any tears.

"Welcome back Y/N and Ryoto, everyone take your seats now." Aizawa grumbles, emerging from his yellow cocoon, just like a butterfly.

A beautiful, emo, monotone butterfly.

The girls gave a frown as they went to their seats. I earned waves and thumbs ups from my peers as I sat down. I glanced to my left to see Katsu staring at me from over his shoulder and Zu looking away with a blush. I almost frowned at the both of them.

I want to trust them. I truly do. They're my childhood friends. But everyone has secrets. These two just had secrets that involved desires including me. And quite frankly, that was terrifying. So I just can't for now.

I turned to the front to see Aizawa doing a quick attendance check. He gave a sigh as he put the papers down.

"Because of all the stress from the training excursion, I haven't had time to sleep, which means I haven't had time to plan any lessons. So do me a favour and do something quietly while I nap." He glared at us all when he mentions to do it quietly. We all nod in understanding as he hops into his cocoon, zips it up and slumps on the floor.

The whole class gave a silent cheer, sighing in reilef for the easy lesson. I slumped on the table, feeling the unwanted stares again. I looked up to see Tenya standing at my table. I gave a small smile as I sat up and looked at him.

"Howdy Tenya, what do you need?" I ask. He seems to beam a smile.

"I'm glad to see your health is progressing. After that episode, I was unsure of whether you would return." He gives a mechanical thumbs up. I gave an 'ok sign on return.

"Yeah, it's... good to be back. What happened while I was, well, y'know." I gave a nod, not really knowing what to call my little tale. He seemed to nod, deep in thought. He took Kirishima's seat, as he was conversing with Kaminari and Sero across the room. He sat in front of me.

"Well, to recap everything for you. The villains retreated after taking you, but many of the students were injured." I felt a sinking feeling in my chest, knowing full well that I was part of the cause for it. Tenya caught my saddened gaze.

"Fear not, you didn't hurt any of the students in your state. We all got back and few went to the hospital. But as you can see! Everyone is well." He gave a proud smile. I looked around the class to see everyone smiling and having quiet conversations.

"Its great to see everyone doing well." I respond, giving a warm smile as I look around the room.

"Oi robo-ass. Fucking move it." I snapped my head back to see Katsu giving Tenya a fierce glare. I frowned as Tenya respectively stood from the seat and walked away. Katsu turned the chair around and sat on it backwards. I crossed my arms and gave a straight face.

"Way to ruin my gossip, Katsuki." I frown. His eyes widened for a second before he covered it with his trademark pissed off look.

"Meet me outside at lunch. And don't be late." He snarled, gazing at me.with his crimson orbs alight. I shrug.

"Whats the occasion?" I ask, giving a small smirk. He crossed his arms on the table, fully captivated now.

"Just be there." He growled, standing up. He 'tsked' as he stalked back to his chair. I hummed in thought, wondering what we would be chatting about.

Well, whatever it was, it couldn't be good.

a.n

So?

Ryoto ending?