last resort

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

SCHOOL WAS OVER AND EVERYONE FLOODED OUT THE DOOR. I was relieved as I walked down the halls. Ryoto had to go do something, so he left me to it. I turned the corner only to be tugged back. I smacked into something hard.

"Idiot, I said wait for me didn't I?" I pushed myself off the person and saw that it was Katsu. I scratched the back of my neck.

"I didn't forget, I was just going to wait outside." I reply. He gives a 'tch' as he drags me to the exit.

"Whatever, lets go. I've been itching for this fight all day." I give a nod as I walk besides him.

"Same. I can't wait to beat your ass." I smirk. He gives an amused chuckle. I could also feel that he was still holding my head.

"You've got it the wrong way around dumbass."

"Keep telling yourself that." I quickly yank my hand out of grip and throw a punch infront of me, then another. I give a smile. "See that? Thats how you'll go down." I look up at him and see him smile. A true smile. I gave a satisfied grin. He snaps his smile into a sneer.

"What are you smiling about huh?" He growls.

"I never thought I'd see the day Katsuki Bakugou smiled. Keep doing it." I encourage, giving a thumbs up. He turns his head to the side, hiding a blush.

"W-Whatever stupid."

He led me out the gates and to a house. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it. He kicked open the door and threw his bag against the couch.

"KATSUKI IS THAT YOU?! YOU FUCKMUNCH WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE WASHING?!" An angry voice yelled. A women walked to us. Her angry expression fell when she saw me. "OH MY GOODNESS YOU'VE BROUGHT A GIRL HOME!!" She screamed. She dashed over to me and inspected me.

"Its nice to meet you, I'm L/N Y/N. Are you Katsuki's sister?" I ask. She seems to beam.

"Oh my! Do I really look that youn- WAIT!! Y/N?!" She pulled me into a tight hug. I felt oxygen escape me. I was ready to tap out.

"Mit-Mitsuki?" I guess, using up my remaining oxygen.

"GET OFF HER YOU OLD HAG! YOU'LL KILL HER!" Katsu yells, trying to pry the women off me. She releases me and I breathe.

'I'm sorry oxygen, never again will I take you for granted.'

"SHUT UP! LET ME HAVE THIS!" She yells back, slapping Katsu over the head. Her expression softens as she looks at me. "Its been so long! I saw you on the T.V! I can't believe you're a Pro Hero!" She grinned as she placed a hand on her sons shoulder. "And thanks for beating this brat. Really knocked some sense into him."

"YOU HAG!" Katsu yelled, to which he received another smack across the head.

"OH SHUT IT, YOU BRAT!" Katsu growled as he grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. I waved behind me.

"Good seeing you again Mitsuki!" I say quickly. She gives me a kind smile.

"You too dear!" I get shoved into his room as he closes his door. I give a smirk as I sit on his bed.

"Y'know, I've always loved your mum." He groans as he faces me.

"That damn women I swear..." he mumbles, walking over to his closet. He throws a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants at me. I examine them as I raise an eyebrow at him. He turns around and furrows his eyebrows. "What? Put them on, you're not fighting in your uniform." He pauses, and a devilish smirk spreads across his face. "But, I wouldn't mind you fighting me in a skirt." I roll my eyes as I get up.

"Keep your lewd thoughts to yourself. I'll get changed." I say, walking into his bathroom.

I quickly get changed and step out. Katsu looked at me instantly, turning his phone off at my arrival. I could see that he had changed into a black tank top and black sweats. I couldn't help but see him look me up and down. He smirks as he stands up and walks to the door.

"C'mon." He says simply. I oblige and follow him. We exit the house and walk a few blocks away until we get to a forest. The sun still had an hour until it sets.

"This is pretty cool." I beam, looking around the space. There was a large field where we could fight. I turned to see Katsu stretching. I took a deep breathe and took and few steps.

"Get ready to be pummeled, Y/N." I give him a wink.

"I should be saying that to you, Katsu." He growls as he rushes at me, using his explosions to boost him. I aim my left hand at him. In a flash he was infront of me, but I was ready. A dragon head made of lightening bolts materialized around my arm. The jaws opened and released a ball of electricity as soon as Katsu was about to blast me.

The blast was reversed and he was sent flying back. Myself on the other hand, was completely fine. He wore a confused expression. I gave a winning smile.

"I've got a lot of tricks Katsu! I can used my dragons power even when they're not summoned!" I yelled. I took his moment of confusion and used it to my advantage. I summoned Blue quickly. Her fearsome roar echoed as she came to life. Lightning bolts encircled her as she hovered besides me.

Katsu got up and rushed towards me again. In return, I ran towards him as well. He blasted above me and tried to blast my back. Before he could blast my back, Blue came to my aid and swiped him to the side with her tail. I gave a grin and I changed direction and ran towards him as he was recovering. I hit him in the jaw with a hard right hook. He stumbled back. I lifted my right hand again and summoned Red's power. The flames ignited, blasting Katsu back.

I dulled the flames and leaped onto him, straddling his waist. I held both his hands above his head as he groaned.

"How was that?" I ask, hardly out of breathe. Blue comes up behind me and disappears back into my left sides marking. Everything went quiet, everything but Katsu's harsh breathing.

"Fuck." He groaned. I smirked in triumph. I loosened my grip and put my hands on the grass. I went to get up, but a hand gripped my collar. In the span of a second, the roles were reversed and now I was being straddled by Katsu. He looked down at me with a smirk, his crimson orbs sparkling. I gave a frown.

FUCK.❞