haunted by you

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I WOKE UP AND LOOKED AROUND TO SEE ALL MIGHT POSTERS EVERYWHERE. I threw off the covers of the bed and studied the room. It sure as hell wasn't mine. I felt my neck sting, and all my joints ache. I felt like I was fifty. My nose picked up the scent of something delicious. My stomach grumbled on queue. I gave in and went to investigate the smell.

I passed a mirror and saw what I was wearing. I winced at my attire. I wore baggy camo pants that went up to my thighs, a sure tight, breathable long sleeve shirt and a tattered leather jacket with black combat boots.

'Jesus, looks like I was going to fight in an emo war.'

I tried to pull the short pants down, but it was no use. I grumbled curses as I ambled towards the door. I opened the door and was hit in the face with delicious smells and the sound of something frying. I followed my nose to the kitchen and walked into the space. I froze when I saw the person cooking.

"Ah! Y/N you're awake!" Izuku smiled, stirring the pot with a wooden spoon. I twitched under his gaze but hid it as I walked up to him.

"Good evening..?" I saw slowly, unsure of the time. He gave a small chuckle.

"I thought I'd make you dinner. Do you like ramen and beef?" He asked cheerfully. My stomach rumbling urged me to eat, but something about it was off. After... past events, I was unsure as to even be in the boy's presence. I gave an inaudible sigh as I walked over to the boy and peeked over his shoulder.

"Yeah I do. Thank you for being so thoughtful, Zu." I gave a small smile as a blush spread on the boys features.

"I-It'll be done soon! Please, make yourself at home." He stammered, pointing to the living room. I gave a nod as I walked over to the couch. I sat down and saw that the T.V was playing something. I froze as I saw the wreckage from All Might's and All for One's battle. I winced, remembering almost every detail from the fight.

Including the part where I was the embodiment of chaos.

My hero name appeared on the bottom of the screen in bold with the words 'turned to a villain?' besides it. I felt like crying, but I kept a straight faced as I listened to the announcer.

"Stormfyre was seen attacking All Might in the fight! Has our young hero turned to the villains side, or was she being mind controlled?! The possibility of her turning to the bad side is visible and is a very like-" the T.V was abruptly turned off as Zu placed a bowl of ramen, chopped beef and a few vegetables infront of me with chopsticks. He seemed sad as he sat next to me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything earlier, Y/N." He said quietly. I gave a sad smile as I gazed down at my ramen.

"Its... okay Zu. Thanks... for everything." I whispered. I picked up my chopsticks, only to put them back down. I held my head in my hands as I felt the world crashing down on me. Its weight crushed me and made it difficult to breathe. I felt so cold and so upset.