forceful fate

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You unlocked: Mild Smut Ending!

I DIDN'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING AS I WALKED OUT THE DOOR. The bell had rung and I wanted to go home and relax. It was the weekend after all. Ryoto came to my side and suggested that we take a shortcut through the forest. I gave a nod, knowing it was the fastest route to my backyard.

We walked through the forest, the sounds of birds and the leaves rustling giving me some sort of comfort.

"This... is nice, isn't it Ryoto?" I sigh, my eyes closed as I listened to the serene wildlife. Nothing. I opened my eyes and looked to my right where the giant reptilian should have been standing.

But he wasn't.

A scream echoed through the forest, bouncing off the trees. I sprinted towards the voice, recognising that girlish scream anywhere. I pushed off trees and ducked under sticks, trying to locate him. I stopped dead in my tracks when I had no other evidence to go off of.

So naturally, I was lost.

I looked back the way I came, but saw endless trees. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had no service. I muttered a string of curses under my breath as I dropped my phone back into my pocket. I cupped my hands over my mouth and took a deep breath.

"RYOTO! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I scream at the top of my lungs, making my throat dry. I scream again, frowning at the silence. "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU WHEN I FIND YOU!" I slump against a tree, crossing my arms. What if he was in trouble?

"Why the fuck are you screaming so loud for?" I felt my heart stop beating as Katsuki slammed a hand next to my head on the tree. I stared at him in shock as he physically moved my head with his thumb under my chin. "And besides, you're saying the wrong name." He leaned forwards, seemingly enjoying the terror stricken expression I wore.

"W-What did you do to him?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper. He gave a smirk.

"I don't give a fuck about him, only you cutie." I kept frozen as he molded his lips with mine, small moans erupting from the males throat. I felt myself slowly kiss him back, my body taking control over my mind.

"Katsuki, I-." He cut me off by kissing me again, this one more rough than the other one. I couldn't stop the small whimper as his hand made its way up my uniform shirt. He pulled away with a growl as he began to leave a trail of wet kisses down my jawline and neck. He quickly withdrew his hand from under my shirt and dug his fingers into my thighs.

I gave a yelp as he lifted me up and slammed me against the tree. The bark scratched my back as he forced his tongue to slip into my mouth, exploring the space. I tried to fight with my muscle, but it was clear that he wanted dominance. He pulled away, leaving a string of saliva. I opened my eyes to see his crimson orbs gleaming with lust and a wide smirk on his face.