not worth it

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I STIRRED IN MY SLEEP AS I FELT SOMETHING POKING MY HEAD. I waved my hand, trying to ward off the poker.

"Leave me to die..." I mutter, trying to go back to sleep.

"I'm awake idiot." I jolted up, hurting my back. I groaned as I turned to see a toothy grin. I gave a small smile as I stretched.

"Its about time. You slept for like, two days." I went back to my spot, my arms folded on his leg and my head on my arms. He was in a hospital bed, hooked up to numerous wires. The room was also extremely cold. I had a hoodie on, a vest over that, a wooly long sleeve shirt under it and sweatpants. It had to be cold so that his quirk could cool off.

I had been in this room for about four hours now. I was allowed time off school to heal my wounds and to take care of Ryoto, which was easy because he was asleep. He was covered in bandages and had ice strapped to his neck. He groaned as he tried to sit up. I quickly pushed him back down.

"Don't try it asshole. You need to stay put for now." I mumble. He gives a frown as he sighs into the pillow.

"But this is so boring! I want to be free y'know?" I gave a smile as I sat up and sat down next to him on the bed. I held up my phone infront of him and put on a movie from Netflix. He gave a toothy grin. "My hero." I rolled my eyes as I watched the movie in silence.

Halfway through the movie, my phone began to ring. I jumped at the sudden noise and accidentally elbowed Ryoto in the jaw.

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

I picked up the call as Ryoto rubbed his chin. I didn't even get a look at who the caller was.

"H-Hello?"

"Y/N? Hi!"

"Hey Zu, what's up?"

I looked at Ryoto and saw him giving me a shake of the head. I frowned as I focused back on the conversation.

"I-I was just wondering if you were okay! You seemed hurt..."

"Yeah! I'm okay. I'm just staying with Ryoto until he recovers."

The line went silent for a few seconds.

"Uh... Zu you there?"

"Oh yeah! Sorry, just looking at something. Will you be coming to school anytime soon?"

"Not for awhile no. Is there something we're missing out on?"

"Ah, not really. I was just missing you..."

"Aw thank you."

"Wah! I d-didn't mean to say that! A-Anyway, I'll see you at school! Bye!"

"Uh bye?"

The line went dead and I turned my phone off. I turned back to Ryoto and saw him with a puzzled stare.

"That was quick. What he say?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders as I sat back besides him.

"I don't really know honestly." I reply. I take out my phone and continue the movie.

---Izuku's POV---

I gave a dreamy sigh as I held the phone to my chest. I talked to her! I really did it! My wide smile turned sour as I frowned. But she was with him. He is keeping me away from her. Thats a problem. But all problems have solutions.

I heard the bell sound out. I quietly shoved my phone in my pocket and scampered to class, an extra bop in my step. I got to class and sat in my seat, daydreaming as I stared at the empty seat besides me.

'You'll be mine before you know it, Y/N. Then we can have a happy ever after.'

"Do you have everything?" My mum yells from downstairs.

"Yes."

"What about two extra pairs of clothes?"

"Got it."

"What about extra toothpaste?"

"Yep."

"Protein bars?"

"Stacked."

I turned around to see my mothers face pop into my room. She waltzed in and took a look inside of my F/C suitcase. She gave a content sigh.

"Well, if you're positive. I hope they don't kill you on this training camp." I gave a chuckle as I zipped up my suitcase and slung my bag on my back. I recieved a kiss on the cheek as I give a smile.

"Mum, I'll be fine. I can take it." I chirp. She gives a sigh as we both walk out of my room. I lug my suitcase down the stairs and head out the door. My mother drives me to the school and gives me a wave as I walk towards the buses. I see many of my classmates standing around and talking. I walk up to a group of girls and join their conversation. They greet me when I approach.

"This is so exciting!" Mina exclaims, pumping her fists in the air. The whole group nods.

"Yeah! I can't wait!" Hagakure chirps, her skirt swishing about. I give a grin.

"Same here! This is going to be awesome." I smile. Everyone gives similar remarks. We all turn to see class 1B shouting about something. I remembered knowing the blonde guy as Monoma. I gave a airy chuckle as I watched Kendo chop his neck and drag him away.

"Weird..." Mina sweatdropped.

"1A. Please get on the bus in single file!" We all looked at Tenya and walked towards the bus. I walked on the bus and sat at the back besides Tokoyami and Sato. I made smooth conversation with the bigger male while Tokoyami read a book. The book seemed to be about something ominous and dark. Basically his whole style.

I stared down the center of the bus as it drove down the rode smoothly. I leaned back into the somewhat comfortable seat and pulled out my phone, watching a video. This was going to be a long drive.

I gave a frown. Ryoto couldn't come because he was still halfway paralyzed. He was pretty pissed as well. I don't blame him. It was going to be really boring without him.

He's an idiot, but the mans also funny as fuck.

I gave a sigh as I switched to scrolling through my feed. I'm going to miss that reptile.