V-Day Side Story

Hey yal! So this is just a short with Tia and Michael for V-Day

Hey yal! So this is just a short with Tia and Michael for V-Day. I hope yal like it, plus I haven't actually written on a holiday related part of the story at all so yeah. Lol ❤️
_________🌻_________

Michael stared down at his phone 8:13 and Tia was late for their date, "She ain't gone show. She just told yo simp ass yes so you would leave her alone at work." He mumbled to himself. I bet you're asking 'Why didn't he just pick her up?' Well... she insisted they just meet up at Arizona's rather than take one car.

She had finally caved and let him take her out, or so it seemed if she ever showed up. It was 37 degrees in Atlanta and Michael was determined to wait outside for her til she showed, "Face it n*gga, she not com-"

"Hey! Sorry I'm late. I had an issue getting here. You know 20 and 285 stay with accidents."

Michael stared at her briefly, in awe that she even showed for one, and two... she was...gorgeous. Her eyes twinkled from the dim lights in the parking lot as he took in her pearly white smile, "Uh.. so we goin in or nah?"

"Oh shit, sorry. Here." He opened the door for her as they walk inside to the host stand, "Reservation for Williams."

"Michael?" The hostess said as she stopped at a name on her list.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded as Tia raised a brow at him. So he actually made reservations? Okay!

The young lady grabbed their menus and directed them to their table, "Your server will be with you shortly." She said before nodding and walking back to the front.

Tia removed her jacket, revealing the strapless dress she had on underneath, putting Michael in is awestruck stupor once again til she looked back in his direction, "Umm.." he nervously laughed, "..hi."

She giggled at his shyness, "Hi."

"Tia, to be completely honest, I didn't think you were coming tonight." He nervously rubbed his neck trying to read her expression.

"Why not?" She raised a brow in response.

"I mean... I've been asking to go on a date with you forever and you always turn me down."

"Well..." She was interrupted by the server coming over to get their drink order. "Iced tea for me please."

"Uh, coke." She asked if they were ready to order and they requested a few more minutes.

"Well.. I was saying... that.." she stopped and giggled.

"That what?"

"To be honest, I thought you were playin."

He shot up in his seat, "Why would you think that?"

Tia looked off to the side, her face started to flush with embarrassment, "Well... I thought you were asking out of guilt or pity."

"Wait... what?!" Before she could respond, the server returned for their meal. They placed their order and Michael instantly went back to the conversation, "Explain."

Tia sighed, "I thought you were doing it because you felt you had to after..."

"Oh...that..." she was referring to their hook up session in the bathroom after working late together one night. They both were dazed and sleepy, and after a random conversation about movies like "Think Like a Man" And "The Perfect Match" their lips had somehow made their way to each other and later wound up bussin down one of the stalls.

"See! That look right there. That's what I was trying to avoid."

"No! Tia, I-I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't interested in you. Shit, I hoped to take you out BEFORE hand but I kinda thought with my dick first..."

"Shit, it ain't like I didn't want it..." she mumbled. "I mean, we both kinda-"

"No, I could've stopped it. I just... I really liked you and I wasn't thinking clearly and-"

"Michael, shut up." His mouth snapped closed at her words, "I like you too. And we BOTH wanted that. Mmkay?" He nodded with out another word just as their food arrived. They laughed and joked for the remainder of the night over their meal, neither smile leaving each of their faces and before you knew it, the night was over.

They stood at Tia's car door in the parking lot awkwardly waiting for the other to officially end their date, "Well..."

"Well..."

"You want to call it a night or?" Micheal look down at the pavement, hoping she still wanted to hang out.

"That depends...."

"On?"

"You.."

"Oh really?" He laughed.

"Yes, really." She giggled with her words.

He took a step closer, "Only if you can answer my question."

"Oh-kaayy..."

He took a deep breath, "Would you do me the honor of being my girl?"

She buttoned her lips, trying to hide her smile, "That depends on you too..."

"Huh?" He was thrown off by her answer, "How?"

She stepped closer til she was millimeters away from his face, "I know what you can do in a bathroom... I want to see how you can handle me behind closed doors."

"Get in the car."

And that was the start of their odd, yet loving relationship.

_____________🌻___________
Shit, that really was short. Lol night yal! And ❤️Happy Valentines Day!❤️