18: Coffee

Our boy is at 1million followers on Instagram 😭😭😭 Seriously skinny legend status and untouchable status lol. Whoever he ends up with is going to have quite a time 😅

Updated: I hope Christian gets the rest he needs. Taking care of yourself and shutting out the world is sometimes the best and most needed thing but you should never have to apologize for it. I hope he takes care and takes 🖤 all the time needed. 🖤

__________🌻_________

"Jus let me do it!"

"But you're twisting it the wrong way, Ian. It's just going to unravel" Arguing with him about how to twist the blown out sections of MY hair was the equivalent of telling a 5 yr old how to do.. well... anything. At this point, I just needed it done so that we could head to the salon, "Okay, just do this one then." I unraveled one of the hair ties holding a patch of blown out hair that wasn't twisted yet.

He took the fluffy strands and began doing a twist to the best of his ability, "Gotta learn how to do it at some point anyway.." he mumbled to himself.

"What was that?" I turned my head as much as I could with him still holding on to my hair. He looked a bit fear stricken, but smirked it off. "Mmmhm..."

He kissed his teeth and puckered his lips to the side, "First of all—" he started as I snapped my head around to debate him—forgetting just that quick that he literally had a hold of my hair, as the slight tug elicited a reflexive lip bite from me, and he definitely took notice, tugging a bit more, trying to unearth a stronger reaction. The expression on his face made it easy to tell what he was thinking, and as much as I wanted to proceed...

"No."

"But I didn't even say anything." He began to pout in contest.

"I can hear your thoughts, and the answer is no. I have to be at the salon in a little more than an hour."

"It'll just take a sec—"

"Have you not learned your lesson about Atlanta traffic yet?" I come to the end of a twisty I'm holding and let it fall where it may.

His eyes grew still and his expression dropped, as if to say 'really'—since his begging wasn't working. He sighed and buttoned his his lip, scrunching his face up with a slight bit of annoyance before rising from my bed, heading to I'm guessing the kitchen, "Seriously, Ian? You really mad that I'm not tryna fuck you right n—"

"No!" His voice trailed of into indistinguishable mumbles and I couldn't help but giggle at his childishness. I quickly platted the last section of my hair, tying my scarf on as I followed him into the kitchen. His back was to me as he reached up into the cabinet for a coffee cup.

"Really.." I ran my hand across his back as he setup the Keurig, "Christian..." he was ignoring me, "Baby I was just teasing you." I lean against the counter, trying to get a good look at his face. He has a half smile, trying to stick to his ploy, "Oh, so you just gonna ignore me?"