22: Ringing

"You're always on your phone

"You're always on your phone. Estoy empezando a pensar que no te gusto (I'm beginning to think you don't like me)." Isabelle smiled as she pulled the sheets up just enough to cover her chest as Adam sat at his bedside, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips from her words.

This has to've been their third?..no... fourth hook up in the past few weeks and their parents were lapping it up like a real relationship, "Just checking on something."

"Mmm.." she rolled over onto her back and let out a deep sigh, "Welp, I'm heading out then." She made a move only to have him cut her off with his words as she reached for her clothes.

"You might as well just stay here. It's 2am, no point in going back to your parents' place." She looked a bit surprised by his words, "I mean, if we want them to believe we're together, you staying at my place is to be expected."

She rolled her eyes in agreement before continuing to slide on her undies, "What you puttin those back on for?"

Isabelle's eyes darted around aimlessly before landing back on Adam, a half smile beginning to form, "Uh...I was jus—"

"I said I was checking on something. I ain't say we were through..."

-🌻-

"Stop staring at my ass."

"Ay 진짜, where the fuck else do you expect me to look, Ky? You're bent over in front of the phone with nothing but a T-shirt and boy shorts."

Christian protested as I continued to finally try and sort through the ton of art supplies he sent as an apology, "Then close your eyes." I grinned, knowing he couldn't see my face as I bent down even further.

"Really.." He was not amused, "Alright. Keep teasing me...see what happens."

"You ain't gone do shit. Plus, you're thousands of miles away."

"For now..." A shiver ran down my spine at his words, causing me to sit up a bit, knowing full well he'd make good on that threat.

I grimaced as I turned back to the screen to be met by dark hooded eyes instead of his usual brown being lit up by his computer, "Iaaannnn... sweettiiieee."

"Nope."

"But—"

"Nahhh, keep talkin shit. You did this to yourself." I was probably already on strike fifteen with him by now since it seemed we hadn't been having and phone issues.

I was feeling confident about him meeting my parents via FaceTime, which was right around the corner. He had also began preparing for his trip for his next project, making sure everything was in order.

"Christiaaaannnah!" I whined, hoping he'd let my little attitude slide...

...but of course not.