Oops

Nahee POV

I watched as the annoyed lion stalked towards me. As swiftly as he broke my door, he scooped me up and pounded towards his own room. Whilst in the path to his room I looked pleadingly towards the body in the hallway.

Yoongi.

He looked at me and started towards us but stopped himself. He shook his head to the side and gave an apologetic smile towards me.

That smile went away as the door closed.

I was tossed onto a bed and quickly sat up watching Hoseok pace back and forth.

"Why are you being like this?" Hoseok said closing his arms. I huffed and looked away as the lion growled at my lack of submission.

"Nahee, now." His voice was low and stern but I wouldn't budge. He hasn't even said he was sorry or what he was feeling so why should I say mine.

All I want is an apology and this lion is really stretching the process out.

I huff again and tilt my head away as far as I can.

Eventually he got tired of the silence and let out a defeated sigh whilst kneeling down in front of me.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to make you upset it's just I was worried about you in the mall and got upset about you disappearing-"

"Hobi,"

-and then I should've let it go but then I got pissy and I feel bad still from the heat incident and-"

"Hobi!" He stopped as I cut him off. His hands stayed pushing his hair back as he looked at me. "It's fine. I was just being bratty cause you didn't want to be around me. I'm sorry for scaring you, I promise it won't ever happen again."

I looked at him and smiled as he watched me, tail and ears on alert to my movements. A small smile graced his lips as he jumped up and held me. At this point we where both very much on the bed and I was honestly getting tired.

As I curled up into him he looked at me and smiled.

"Hold on..." he got up and walked beyond the bed slightly and turned towards me. A dull light shone over him and soon enough human Hobi was replaced by a bigger cat.

I giggled at his cute head tilt towards me and he carefully jumped up onto the bed.

I laid down as he attempted to crawl under the covers with no avail. I watched him with a smile and picked up the covers in hopes to make it easier for him. He gave off a small 'meow' almost and crawled under, curling around my frame.

Being tucked away into a giant cat is probably one of the best feelings in the world.

Affectionate licks where placed on my head and neck as purrs deafens the room. Without much avail I'm slowly being lulled back to sleep as his gentle rumbles and soft licks soothe me.

That is until a knock taps through the door.

Purring and the licks immediately stop as I see Hobi's ears train onto the invader outside.

"You Guys Okay?" Namjoon asks. A small chirp exited Hobi's lips and I could hear Namjoon brace himself as he opened the door.

The sight of me and Hobi brought a small smile onto his lips as he entered the room. I looked back at Hobi and hoped to plead with my eyes so he knew. With a reassuring lick I looked back to Namjoon and waved him over.

He chuckled and I soon saw the semi dim light radiate from him as well.

An extremely large wolf takes his place as he hops onto the bed as well. For a moment I'm worried about the bed breaking from all the weight but it's soon forgotten when the heat from Namjoon and Hobi surround me. Being cuddled by the two large predators is how I ended up falling asleep.

Well, after I was probably licked to death between the two of them.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

As the sun shown onto my eyes I gently shuffled into a warm body behind me. I gently opened my eyes and turned towards my source of warmth.

Namjoon.

He laid next to me still asleep and his soft breaths spanned out across the pillow. Even though he wasn't his big wolf anymore, he was still just as warm.

I scored my way over to him and wrapped myself around him again. I felt him smile and wrap his arms around me. I saw his eyes flutter open and meet mine as he sigh and snuggled down.

"Morning love." His voice was husky and low in the morning and I absolutely loved it. I'm kinda sad I didn't get to hear Hoseok's morning voice, but Namjoon pulled me out of that thought by rubbing his hands up and down my sides down to my hips.

I look up at him and his eyes seem to cloud over temporarily.

I can't even remember if I have ever felt this relaxed and safe in my life and I don't want it to ever change.

I feel his face in the crook of my neck as he rubs his head and ears against me. An interval of licks and this running seems to go on for a couple minuets before he freezes and lets his lips linger right on where my neck and shoulder meet.

Before I can even ask I feel a sharp sting and warmth spreading throughout me.

I whimpered but it was soon followed by a bigger pleasure and feeling of satisfaction. It wasn't whole, but it was filling something that my body didn't know it needed.

As Namjoon removed his teeth from my flesh he tenderly licked the area, my panting becoming more and more obvious.

As soon as I came Namjoon is thrown into the wall nearby, away from me by full Polar Bear Jin.

I tried to reach out and stop the two but pain racked my body from my spine. I whimpered as tears cascaded down but it seemed the two couldn't hear me over the sounds of growling and yelling.

Namjoon seemed to be fine from the impact thank god, but I don't think I am.

"What did you do?! You know she doesn't know what that means!" Jin yells.

"I was going to explain it to her! I didn't mean to do it so suddenly! I swear I just couldn't think and then I came to!" Namjoon defended.

With all the yelling and my little cries I felt Yoongi rush into the room. With one look at the boys and then me, he tried to pick me up but I let out an involuntary whimper.

Gently he pet my hair and gently lifted my shirt to see the bottom of my back.

"Shit." He hushed out. With a small tap he placed his arms around me and picked me up as carefully as he could.

I fell into him and closed my eyes breathing in his comforting scent of him. I didn't pass out or go to sleep, just shut my eyes letting him take me. I could feel the eyes of the other boys as we hurried past.

"You need to handle what's in there without getting physical now." Yoongi growled out. I assume he was directing it at Jimin or Taehyung since Hobi and Jungkook wasn't here. As we began to pace down to his room again Yoongi mumbled many different things. The only thing I could really catch was,

"I'm gonna kill those two I swear to god."