A Park in the Stars

Hiyah! How's it hanging?

Everyone's week good? I know I've been sick lately and that kinda sucks but oh well.

On with the story...

And no Nahee is not on some dumb b**** juice she just needs to go for a walk.

I swear sometimes people test me.

Anyway, have fun!

3rd POV

Since the room had been so loud with the boy's conversation it wasn't hard for the young doe to slip out the door without being noticed. They were too caught up anyway to really notice so she wasn't worried.

Nahee Just needed a breather.

Her mind raced along everything she just heard and a twinge of pain went through her when she reminded herself of how the boys reacted to her just wanting to finally complete the bond. She also thought it was ridiculous, if the roles where reversed god forbid what one of the seven predator mates would've done. Hell, Taehyung knows first hand how aggressive he got and all the bird boy did was talk to her.

Nahee huffed.

'Boys are stupid' she thought.

Rounding the corner she spotted the park that they always pass when going out and she picked up her pace to the swings. She sat herself down and rocked to gain a slight movement to get her body swaying until a voice broke her out of her thoughts.

"Need a Push?" Shooting her head up her eyes are met with an man looking to be in his late thirties.

"No thank you." She was slightly off put and nervous but he chuckled slightly whilst rubbing his hand behind his neck.

"I ain't gonna do anything shifty miss, I don't need 7 people coming for my throat. It just looked like you had a long day and needed a push. Plus I don't need the misses going after both of us either." He pulled his hair back and revealed a tree that had a single apple hanging from it. His mate mark was pretty and intricate and the small doe couldn't help but nod and sit back on the swing.

She heard is footsteps behind her and while he grabbed the sides of the metal swing instead of touching her she smiled while she picked up momentum before letting out a laugh.

She had never been on a swing like this, sure she sat on it but never was pushed by anyone.

It was fun.

Soon enough the man smiled at the younger girl and once he grew tired and The doe wanted down, he stopped the swing making the girl spin slightly in the seat.

"Better?" He asked seeing her smile remain even after the ride.

"Much. Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Nahee watched as the nameless man sat on the swing next to her and looked beyond the trees to the night sky.

"What happened that made you so upset earlier anyway? I hear talking to someone out of the equation helps sometimes." The man broke the silence and Nahee sighed before beginning her explanation. She trusted the man and for some reason felt familial with him.

"Something happened a little while ago and it was a really big issue. Took along time to get over..." she looked at Him and then followed his gaze at the stars. "We finally decided to go out and someone went after one of my mates romantically. Of course I got jealous and proved a point, maybe acted irrationally but in that instance wouldn't anyone?"

"So that's why your scent is changed like you just mated with someone." Nahee's head snapped over to the man and he laughed. "Not in a bad way, I just noticed now so it's not that bad." The girl relaxed again and leaned her head on the metal chains that held up the swing.

"Let me guess, they got mad that you acted like that and now are fighting with each other."

"More or less." She huffed.

"7 mates must be hard huh." He shook his head and looked at her. She had her eyes casted down at her feet in thought and smiled at a memory that came to kind of her boys.

"Not really. They are all amazing and I love them all. I haven't told them yet and now that all the marks are done I was going to, but now I'm nervous that they don't feel the same." The thought made her blink back the sting in her eyes. The man gave a small chuckle.

"They do I assure you. They wouldn't have marked you if they didn't, nor would they go as wild as I'm going to assume they will when you go Home." Nahee smiled at him and nodded her head while looking at her laces.

"So why are you here?" Her small voice picked up on the normal man's ears.

"Oh," his face flustered and his eyes where distant, "I'm going to be a dad."

"Congrats!" The small doe chirped. He smiled and looked at her.

"I'm just nervous you know? I guess I though a walk would help, but so far it's just made me more nervous."

"Well if it means anything to you, I think your gonna be a great father." Nahee smiled at him and meant every word. She personally never really had a father figure but just sitting and talking with this man gave her a sense of family. Granted the boys were perfect but this type of trust came from something that families form.

She sighed and looked at the stars.

"It actually means a lot to me. Thank you" she smiled again at him and bounced up.

"Well then mister, it's time for you to get back home to the misses and spend some quality time before the little one takes up all the time." Nahee joked. The man actually laughed for the first time and looked at Nahee with pride.

"Be careful on your way home, okay?" Nahee nodded and gave a smile.

"Of course. And don't worry too much about the kid stuff. You got this."

As Nahee walked away she felt a new pep in her step and even though she knew if the boys figured out she left it would be a tornado Ehen she returned. However she couldn't find it in herself to care,

She knew they would be alright.