Trained

How is everyone today? I've been busy and stressed a lot but I hope you all are happy and eating well! There is going to be a semi long A/N at the beginning so do feel free to skip if you want! I'll make three lines of •¥•¥•¥• so you know when the chapter is starting.

So,
I just wanted to say that I've been seeing a lot of trouble on Instagram and even some on twitter lately and with Halsey mentioning it on the radio even... but I have to say,

What happened at the iHeart radio interview was absolutely disgusting.

I'm not one to really post about this stuff or make comments because normally it's not my business or I don't want to get involved and fuel the fire, but this was downright wrong.

For those who didn't know,(would be kinda surprised at this point lol) here's the tea:

The boys went to the interview and all was well until the interviewer asked in my opinion a really rude question. Wether they knew or not it was still something you don't really ask. But The question was 'who is most likely to mess up on coreo?' It was an innocent question in thought but considering how hard these boys work I don't think it was an appropriate question.

Now the right answer would be nobody since they are all gods and we know it.

But the audience had the audacity to point and shout Jin's name out of the group.

I swear to everloving jesus I have never seen his face drop so badly in that three seconds of footage and even Taehyung had to make a 'cut it out' motion to get people to stop it. Kook also had to try and save it by saying 'we are all perfect!' Which they are.

The question was cut short and they quickly moved on but it was absolutely gross with the behavior of some of the audience there.

So:
I would like to apologize on behalf of International Army's of their behavior because that is truly not what we are like and I hope to the good lord above somebody learned a lesson of maybe we shouldn't put the people down that we care immensely for? That's be great.

Anyway!
Now that my little rant is over... enjoy the semi fluff /not really by kinda Angsty chapter ahead!

Till next time💜

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥••••¥•¥
•¥•¥•¥•••••••¥•¥••
Nahee's POV
(Finally)

While the intention was to sleep after the bath Jin gave me, my mind couldn't stop making up sounds and sights that where burned into my mind. Every creak and squeak of the floorboards below my mates feet outside in the halls made my body jump. Jin wanted me to sleep in my own room and get used to being by myself a little and I understood why he wanted me to have some alone time.

But this was ridiculous and I was starting to panic.

Without one of them here or in the same room my mind wanders to terrifying things and when the door shakes slightly I scream and cower.

The splintering Of wood and multiple people barging into my room snaps my body into my sub position without a second thought. Tears trail down my face as I don't dare to even look up at the intruders.

However when someone jumped forward I slightly winced and cried harder.

Stupid

Now they have a reason to punish you.