Lead

Ope

I wanna cryyyyyyyy

3rd POV

The weeks went by and the boys got restless with the time they had spent within their penthouse walls. Nahee seemed to have made leaps and bounds in recovery and with some help even had been able to talk a bit about the experience, however the boys don't push and are always sure to stop her when it looks like she was starting to get affected. Affection and cuddles helped the most but some scars still hurt when poked, so often times they just use elements of distraction tactics to keep her mind from going dark.

The hallucinations were rare but often came during the night if she awoke without meaning too due to a dream.

Most of the time she was with someone so it didn't last long, just a few calming breaths and kisses before she was right back to sleep soundly for the rest of the night.

However with her improving condition and the ability to have the entirety of Got7 and Chi over, Nahee wanted to take a trip beyond the familiar rooms as well. So she did what she figured out what she did best these past few weeks. Their ultimate weakness that only she knew...

Her puppy dog eyes.

"Pleaseeeeee!" She whined making her eyes sparkle in the way she knew to get what she wanted. Seokjin bit his finger trying not to let the familiar sparkle and crocodile tears sway him.  It was a tough battle and one he wasn't likely to win.

"Fine." He sighed defeated and his cupcake jumped for joy, putting a smile back on his face. "But, you must hold someone's hand the entire time." He scolded. God forbid something happened again...

"Meeting!" He yelled scooping the persuasive doe up. She giggled while getting comfy in the man's arms. He left kisses on her cheek down her neck while she laughed at the tickling sensation before he  set her down on the couch.

Sure enough stomps and hollers quieted as all the boys rushed downstairs to either scoop the girl up or bounce on the couch near her and the others.

"We are all going insane so we are going to do something... go somewhere." Jin clarifies. Some of the maknae bounced in excitement for the outing while a certain panther who didn't mind the close door concept poured slightly. "Cupcake here needs to be watched and hold someone's hand but other then that where we go is up for debate."

Kookie looked towards his Hyung before giving Nahee's hand a rub, he had managed to gain the spot closest to her so he was rather pleased with himself.

"What about a beach visit? I hear the water is amazing about now." Namjoon suggested. Others protested so the idea didn't fly long. Hobi hummed trying to gain an idea, but with Hobi in mind Jungkook had the perfect idea.

"We could all go to a dance class?" Nahee perked at the idea.

"Really?" Her eyes where wide and sparkled with interest is which made it hard for those who didn't think they were as good with dancing to say no.

So that's how they seven of them ended up on their way to a dance class that Hobi managed to score last minuet. Nobody had really worked with the instructor but through the company she came highly rated.

"Hello! Welcome in. Go ahead and line up on the lines on the ground and we will get started soon." She eyed all the boys with her eyes landing on the small girl which shared the mark with all of them. All seemed to be filled, except one.

Her eyes narrowed in while giving a small smile to them gently shutting the door after the last person entered the room. Her lop bunny ears flopped against her skin while introducing herself.

"Hello! My name is Cami and I'll be your teacher today." Looking at the 15 students her eyes landed on a specific cat while giving a small blush for the class to see. Nahee had a bad feeling about the class but didn't want to say too much since it was a good thing for everyone to get out and didn't want to risk them making everyone go home.

Standing next to Jimin and Taehyung the steps the instructor gave weren't hard but seemed to be harder for her to pick up then the boys. With her obvious frustration at a certain basic move, she huffed.

"Don't worry about it Jagi, you'll get it. Just have fun." He nudged and she forced herself to relax and watch the instructor.

What she saw however wasn't what she wanted to see, in fact she didn't even see the teacher teaching. No, the teacher was making it rather known that she was not only 'helping' a certain cheetah with some combination, but she was clearly flirting and pushing her luck.

Even Taehyung, who followed the Doe's eyes growled at the sight before pulling the girl closer.

"That Just won't do will it." He coaxed with a certain predatory tone. Nahee didn't even flinch before feeling an unfamiliar emotion take over her body and course through her veins. Upon trying to gain Nahee's attention after getting a rather harder move down Namjoon followed her and Tae's gaze with slowly darkened eyes with the sight.

One by one the boys slowly gained the attention towards the current threat as Jungkook obviously backed away with an uncomfortable look spreading through his eyes and face. The bunny girl didn't get the hint as she peaked forward trying to get into his space again with flirty eyes.

Nahee couldn't explain the absolute fire in her body upon seeing this scene and didn't understand why her mind pictured the bunny girl dead at her feet. Holding her younger and body back due to a little dam holding it back she tried to look away from the scene and calm herself while getting a breath.

Though all that blew out the window as once she looked back she witnessed what broke the dam holding this first time emotion back.

Obviously surprised and slightly disgusted Kook forced into a kiss with the rather desperate girl.

Then did Nahee let the emotion she now new as rage take over.

It was the first time anyone truly saw her mad,

And boy was she unpredictable,

And terrifying.