Boys Will be Boys pt.2

IM SO SORRY ABOUT MY DISAPPEARANCE I LOVE YOU ALL AND I PROMISE ITS JUST  BUSY RN AHHHHH    I swear I even meant to update this weeks ago... also, I'm not gonna lie guys, I'm probably going to have more author's thoughts in this. I'm still getting used to the saucy stuff ya know?

I hope you guys enjoy!

Oh! Also,

I love you all dearly
💜💜

Yoongi didn't know where to put his hands or even if he could at this point. After settling dominance over the larger cat Jimin resumed dragging his hips back and fourth on him letting out moans with each pass. Upon hearing these delicious sounds, Yoongi found himself coiling up. His groans soon mixed into the youngest continued and wanted assault.

"This is getting in the way." Jimin scowled. He was looking at Yoongi's boxers while quickly rushing his hands down the man's torso.

Yoongi gulped But could help the excitement that pooled from how infatuated Jimin was. Though this thought was quickly replaced with a groan as the younger placed his lips back over Yoongi's torso, sucking the skin and leaving marks in his wake. Yoongi leaned back so his head hit the pillows below him as he moaned. He was always a sucker for his kiss and marks and Jimin knew this.

"Hyung~" Jimin whined, he gently lined the waistband of Yoongi's boxers while smiling innocently. The panther's breath hitched with the closeness to what was currently throbbing.
(Okay that one hurt a bit to write)

Whilst Yoongi closed his eyes as Jimin continued to palm and play with him through the fabric, Jimin's hands began loosens himself up and snuck another finger in giving himself a small pleasure.
(A Teeny weeny itty bitty wittwe bit) (lmao sorry I'll stop)

Even as Yoongi was unaware of this he squirmed in the fox's hold. Panting, Yoongi managed to wiggle out of his boxers while Jimin looked on with darkened pupils. He watched as the normally dominate panther twitched below him and his pale skin already marked with red marks and sweat. He licked his bottom lip, just catching it between his teeth. Yoongi looked away anxiously but Jimin wasn't having it.

Grabbing his face between his hands, Jimin forced his elder to look him in the eyes.

"Your stunning."

Yoongi whimpered as he became mush underneath the boy. He wasn't the more secure person when it came to himself and always thought his mates where the definition of ethereal. Those feelings never really transferred for himself and it showed.

Upon hearing the small whimper of his Mate, Jimin got back to work. Taking more and more time pleasuring the panther and hearing him moan. However during this whole endeavor Yoongi has also started fondling the base of Jimin's tail. Jimin has broken the kids for some air before finally giving into what they both wanted. Sinking down onto the panther Jimin let out a low Guttural moan and twitch for a moment before continuing his assault.
(I can't do it you guys lmao this is where end my much cringe assault)

(Now commence fluff, we love fluff)
This continued for about a half and hour of teasing and moans before the both had climaxed and finished.

There they lay against each other whilst Yoongi sleeps fondly attached to Jimin's neck. Jimin Just laid there soaking in the affection, scratching the cats ears gently. Upon hearing oncoming footsteps though, Jimin couldn't help but get a little protective of the cat next to him.

"Hyung?" Taehyung's voice carried as he slowly opened the door. He was startled for a moment upon seeing Jimin there on the bed with a sleeping Yoongi, but seeing the state they were both in he smiled and understood. Jimin watched carefully as Taehyung slowly sat down on the bed. He knew Jimin tended to get a territorial whenever they did something. The receptive party of parties would always be shielded away for a day or two with his watchful eye and clingyness.

"Hey Chim. Everything okay? You guys need anything?" Jimin looked down at Yoongi and back at Tae with a small smile.

"Some water please." Jimin blushed a little once Yoongi cuddled further into his stomach. "And some cuddles."

Tae immodestly set way with his mission trekking through the house rather quietly since peeking in and seeing Jungkook and Nahee asleep on the couch together. Wandering back Tae opened the door slowly to still see an awake Jimin and asleep Yoongi. The Fox looked up and eyes the water cup before gently removing Yoongi from his side only for a moment.

"Thanks Tae-Tae." Scotching back Jimin took a sip and put the glass down before gesturing for the tiger to join them.

"You sure?" Jimin nodded once again and Tae scurried towards the covers. Curling up into them he felt the warmth provided by the sleepy panther and sighed.

"He was feeling lonely again." Jimin resumes petting Yoongi's ears as Tae managed to wiggle under the opposite side of the panther as well. Even while asleep Yoongi sighed in content with another body to join their cuddle.

"I noticed." Chimes Tae, also combing the cats ears. "This have been busy lately. I don't blame him."

Whilst sitting in the comfortable silence Jimin rested his head on Tae's shoulder before letting out small purr. Tae Just chuckled as he landed a small peck to Jimin's ear, causing it to twitch slightly. There they laid whilst the house slowly began to awake and the day started. However for the three of them, they just decided to sleep in a little bit more.

They had to give some special attention to a needy kitty.