Black Eyes

IM SORRY I BASICALLY DIED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHG

I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO LEAVE FOR SO LONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHH

IVE BEEN HITTING WRITERS BLOCK AND I COULDNT GET A GOOD IDEA OUT AND I FEEL AWFUL ABOUT IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL!!!

Flashback to Mark 6's chapter—at home—

The boys were peaceful, on edge but rather calm even with the doe outside their house walls. It had taken quite the persuasion to let the small girl go out of the majority reach and with Tae but they trusted him. Yoongi was napping, Joon was reading a book, Hobi was playing a game with Kook while Jimin watched and Jin was in the kitchen.

Of course it had been the day everyone was home and relaxed that Taehyung had to work.

It also had to be the day where Nahee was persistent on going with him to see him in his prime.

Ever since they had taken the girl back she had always kept a very close connection to Tae, the doctors had said since he found her first she associates him with safety the most. Granted she trusted and loved them all but no matter what the tiger had earned the first spot for the time being. It wasn't the best feeling but the boys accepted it since it was for the better of the young doe.

"Lunch!" Jin yelled from the kitchen and Kook zoomed past everyone seated and ready to eat in record time. The others where much slower since they had to strangle Yoongi awake and try not to die in the process. Tapping his foot lightly the cheetah waited for his Hyung's to start eating before beginning himself.

It had always been a weird habit but it had done well making sure all of the others where eating as well before he begun.

The others thought it strange but all took a little pride and secretly liked it. Doing this showed respect for them, which Jungkook rarely did, so they could always count on him showing at least the tiniest of respect at each meal.

What had started out as a simple nice meal quickly turned into a growling and soon after terrible fight.

It had all started with Namjoon.

"Jimin, love? Could you pass the salt please?"

"Sure hyun-." Dropping the Container a loud growl and glowing eyes shone from the two males. Already the boys knew what was happening since they had all experiences it before.

Besides the poor cheetah that was just now realizing he was vastly outnumbered.

"Guys, calm Dow-." A loud roar resonated from Jin with Yoongi to follow while Hobi rather aggressively stood up. Their eyes glowed and Jungkook knew this wouldn't end well.

"I'm gonna kill him."

"How dare he..."

"I'll rip his..."

The cheetah knew he had to act fast. Grabbing onto the closest thing he threw it at Namjoon hoping to shake him up enough to get him out of the trance. Unluckily enough for him it simply hit the leaders head and bounced off turning the room silent and watching the youngest.

"Shît."

Lighting flashed slower then when they all took off at Kook. He managed a small 'yip' before bolting around the house with 5 rather angry elders on his trail.

However corners where never his ideals.

"Guys chill!"

"Relaxxxxxx!"

"She's fine-AH!"

He did get rather spooked at Jin standing rather ominously in front of him while quickly the others filed in behind the poor cat.

"Welp... I'm dead."

And with that they all pounced trying to pin Kook down. They didn't really hurt the boy but simply let some of the anger and animal out on him. This time Jungkook let them too, he knew they didn't mean it much either. He also knew he could smack them all to oblivion without much problem if he needed to. However when Jimin got a little frisky Hoseok turned his attention on pouncing the young Fox.

Wild swings where taking the turns while slowly they where all coming back to their senses.

Though when Jungkook tried to pry the two apart they where so caught up in their little battle Jimin didn't notice that his position changed. So, taking a swing he managed to land a hit.

On the wrong target.

A loud yelp made the room freeze as all of them snapped out of their haze. Thus Jimin also realizing who he hit.

"Kookie!" Jumping down Namjoon quickly squatted beside him lightly lifting his head with a small whimper at the damage. Jin had gasped before shooting off and grabbing the first aid.

"Guys I'm fine... really-OUCH- What the hèll Hyung." Looking at Hoseok who had applied slight pressure around his left eye which was already bruising. Jimin whimpered and whined at the youngest spewing out apologies and incoherent excuses. Yoongi sat watching it all and picking up small things trying to make the mess smaller.

Jungkook truly wasn't in that much pain, I mean, ya it hurt but he was also slightly worried that it had transferred to the small doe since his pain was rather minimal. Not realizing that Jin had come back with the first aid and some ice trying to reduce swelling. Guilt filled them as they watch the youngest squirm away from the ice.

Eventually the eldest had had enough of the youngest's protests and shoved the ice into the awaiting Jimin whole scooping the boy up.

Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around Jin's neck trying to not be dropped since he wasn't exactly a small guy. Setting the cheetah on the couch the small mob paced back to the room right as the door opened revealing a grinning tiger. Jungkook immediately scanned the pair while Tae held her by her waist.

However there was a small noticeable bruise around the smaller girl's eye and his eyes softened.

"What happened here Kook?" Taehyung raises a brow at the group while some scowled at him beginning a long lecture about a heads up prior to marking, but Nahee just looked at Jungkook laying on the couch.

He smiled and opened his arms slightly which caused the girl to scamper over gently crawling on top of the male and snuggling into his side and into his neck.

However no before placing the bag of ice on his eye which caused him to scowl but let it be.

By the time everyone was done with heir peace with Taehyung they looked around for the small girly they all missed that day. Yoongi was the first to find her and Kookie curled up on the couch letting out soft snores and sighs while the cheetah held a strong grip around her, also napping. Pulling out his phone he couldn't help but document the cute moment as the rest of the Gang entered the room coo'ing at the sight.

They were to cute.