Suprising

Nahee POV

Its been three days.

Three days since the incident.

Three days since Yoongi marked me.

Three days since I haven't left his room.

I'm lucky that there is a bathroom in here and that the other boys drop off food outside our his door for us. I could tell the boys were getting restless but Yoongi wouldn't budge. He was dead set on people barely even seeing me from the door, let alone them entering or getting near me.

It was time to talk about going outside this room.

I knew the panther wouldn't take lightly to the request.

So I have a plan.

May not be the best but it could work.

I got into position as I heard his heavy footsteps from the bathroom.

"Princess what's wrong?!" He yelled rushing over. My fetus position and small sniffles on the bed facing away from him caught him off guard.

It's working.

For once.

"I miss everyone." I fake sniffle again and curl up even more. "I love being in here and spending time with you but I feel so bad for not being with the others as well..."

I could feel him shift and rub my shoulder a small whine escaping his lips at my form.

A couple more fake sniffles and little whimpers before Yoongi had enough.

"Fine! We can go out. But you are staying near me more." He grumbled picking me up. I giggled dropping the sad persona and clung to him scared of being dropped. Quirking a brow at me and my sudden behavior change he shook his head with a little smirk.

"You little sneak." I giggled again tightening my grip around his neck.

As we exit the room I can sense the shift in the other boys.

"Jagiiiiiiiiiiii~!" I hear someone yell and fast long strides to where we are in the hallway. Before I could even register the tiger in my vision, I was snatched (like my wig).

The panther let out a roar behind me and began chasing the overly excited cat throughout the house. However he was so caught up in chasing Tae, he didnt notice I had been passed to Jin.

"Hey Cupcake." Jin rubbed his face and head against my cheek and purred. Namjoon quickly came over and did the same.

With the two scenting me I could hear the semi panicked panther yell from down one of the halls.

"Tae where did she go?!"

Followed by Taehyungs laughter.

I gently pet Joonie as Jin walked us all to the couch with Jimin, Jungkook and Hobi waited patiently sitting at attention.

"Sunshine!"

"Doe!"

"We missed you!" Jimin finished.

Jin placed me down in between the three and they quickly wrapped around me. Jungkook, being behind me wrapped his arms securely behind my waist.

"We have a surprise for you, but we need everyone here." He whispered in my ear.

I shivered at the sensation and relaxed into him being touch starved from everyone but Yoongi. Don't get me wrong I loved spending time with him, but I missed everyone. Hobi giggled at me and brushed his hands over my cheek.

I hope it was a good surprise.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

As the hours ticked by Yoongi finally calmed down and wasn't trying to kill poor Taehyung. He was still a little off put by others touching me but I could tell he felt bad for keeping the others away from me for so long.

As we all settled the boys kept exchanging looks, well besides Yoongi who was as clueless as I was until Hobi leaned over and whispered in his ear. Then a smirk replaced his confused face as he intensely stared at me.

"Nahee, we have a present for you~" Namjoon picked me up and placed my form on the couch while everyone went to one of their rooms, leaving me confused and alone in the living room.

When they came back out I could see a medium sized box in Kookie's Hand and one smaller box per person. Taehyung, standing closest to Kook held two small boxes.

I'm assuming the other small one is Kook's.

I eye them all suspiciously and scoot forward. As I do so he slowly opens the box revealing the prettiest thing I have ever seen. I quickly put my hands forward lightly picking the stunning piece up and looked to the back. On it stood a small lock. I looked up to them slightly confused and examined the piece further.

In the inner lining stood their initials whilst a couple small keys entered my vision. Each one was different from the next but the patterns where it would unlock where the same.

Namjoon stepped forward and opened his small box taking out a key smilies to the rest. I noticed the key he had not only had his initials but my mine as well. My mouth gasped open as he unlocked The beauty. He gently lifted it up and placed it around my neck as he locked it.

I quickly ran to a mirror and stretched my neck up to get a better view.

It was breathtaking

It was breathtaking.

Trotting back over back to the boys I was speechless. They smiled as I saw they all had their own keys around their neck.

Kook spoke up.

"We saw you staring at the store so we went in and looked around. It's custom, so nobody has the same as you." He explained. "Also when you shift it should adjust to your form. Technically you would never need to take it off..." he trailed off as a familiar sting of water enters my eyes.

"Oh great you made her cry." Yoongi swears. I giggle as a few escape my eyes and down my face. As they all smile Hobi is the first to step forward grasping me in a hug.

One by one the boys embrace me around each other. I finally felt truly at home.

At peace and accepted.

Wanted.