A Little Pleasure (Mark 5)

Heheheheh? I hope y'all like this one.:: it's a little smutty ngl but not to much. I honestly have no fricken clue why I wrote this out of the blue goodness me but I hope it's okay, I haven't written anything like this before and kinda sus

So...

*WARNING* Lil smut ahead Hehehehehe

Also if I had the chance to run for the Watty awards, should I?

I am so sorry,..

Nahee's POV

Sticking to his words, Jin and the rest had stayed home for another week or so longer before absolutely having to return to work. Today, it was only Jin and me home since Yoongi had to set something up with another artist for a new song he was working on and the others had to catch up on a lot of work.

However I wasn't left alone or out of sight of any of them so here I stayed with Seokjin baking and letting small laughs pass my lips.

"Okay Cupcake lets put this in the oven and then wait to start the other cookies after this is done." I nod along and take off my smaller apron and reached around my mates torso to untie his giving a big hug.

It was a rather innocent moment but I felt my cheeks heat up with the sound of a soft giggle from the polar bear while he gently pet my hair. Successfully taking it off I scurried off to hang up the fabric and back over to Jin where he set down a glass of water for the both of us, making sure I stay hydrated and taken care of.

Honestly this last week has taken a toll on all of us, the boys and me.

They where working so hard to try and undo all the 'programming' as they call it and make me feel safe and comfortable. It was working as far as I could tell, each day faced a new struggle and I knew it would be a long time till I was fully recovered but I knew I was getting better. They have helped me so much.

So while I sat in thought Jin snuck up on me quickly wrapping his arms around my waist and hoisting me into the air while spinning.

"What's on your mind cupcake?" I meet his eyes a blush while trying to avoid them. Something I have yet to get over.

"Just everything thats going on and you guys helping me." I answer. He smiles again before placing a quick peck on my temple.

"Ya? What in particular?" He waltzed over the the couch where he sat with me still in his arms.

"Just how you all are doing so much for me and I-I just..." I cut myself off feeling something wash over me.

I wanna do something for him, not baking or making anything, something to really show how appreciative and how much I trust him. Slowly and a bit unsurely I bring my eyes up to his where he watches me curiously. Watching him carefully I gently bring my hand up to his face where I know he will probably shut it down but I can't help but try.

"Jin?"

He answered back with a small 'hm?' Before I met his eyes fully.

"Can I do something for you?" Raising a brow Seokjin tilts his head at me.

"Well what do you have in mind? We could always bake more or you could try another craft- what are you doing?!" While he rambles on listing things to do he doesn't notice my body slightly move back and my hands trace down his torso where his pants rest on his hips. Only when I gently undo the button does he realize what I'm referring to.

"Okay cupcake, lets go a little slower... we don't have to do anything I'm perfectly fine with baking or an occasional kiss-"

"But I want to do this!" I argue only to drop my head. "I want to show how appreciative I am and plus..." I trail off lowering my gaze again.