Nervous Fashion Shows

I'm glad you all enjoy the story so far :)

Nahee POV

The next day or so was a little more on edge then normal. With the boys not letting me even go near the door often times I find them calling in sick or issues to work so they wouldn't leave less then 5 or 6 of them with me at a time.

I understood their concern and appreciated their efforts, but their lives didn't need to be put on hold.

I fidget with my collar and watch Jin was around the kitchen making a hardy breakfast for everyone. Since it was insistent that I slept in one of the boy's rooms every night last night was with Jin. Thus why I am up so early watching him.

"Whatcha thinking about cupcake?" His voice breaks my thoughts as I meet his eyes.

"Just a thinking and a Little stressed I guess."

"I can see that. Why don't you go hop in a bath and try to relax a bit. A little doe like you shouldn't be stressing so much." He winked at me as I felt my face heat up slightly. "I'll call you when breakfast is made and when some of the boys wake up."

I nodded and exited my seat.

Jin has always been very aware of my health, mental or physical, and always made it his priority to make me as happy as possible.

Even if that meant sending a hyper lion my way to cheer me up.

I quietly prance back as I see Jin's back turned to me making some more eggs and starting some bacon as I near closer.

Gently I stand on my very tip-toes and give a slight peck to his cheek.

I know my face is red at this point but I quickly scurry away. Not before hearing a small "Cute" come from Jin on my way out.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

A bath really helped. I could feel my muscles relaxed and my head finally calm the buzzing thoughts.

Even when I got out and joined everyone for food did I still feel calm.

That is till Joon spoke up.

"I think it's time we address what happened and what we are going to do..."

"Nahee did you know him?" Hobi speaks up. "It seemed like he knew you."

Even the thought sent a shiver down my spine.

"Uh-um, I-I don't know. I think I do..." I trail off. I don't want to think about it. Obviously sensing my discomfort Jimin takes the lead away from my now anxious form.

"We need to move." He states plainly. "He somehow found her and was extremely persistent of taking her with him. If he was as antsy as he was when he saw her, I'm surprised he hasn't been back."

I shivered at the thought.

"He has a point." Joon piped in. "We need to get away for a bit to make sure she isn't targeted. Tae, do you still have connections to get that lake house we went to a few years back?"

"Of course." Tae replied and Kook nodded along with the plan.

"Contact them and see how soon we could go. Everyone else get packing." Namjoon finished.

"Wait-" I start and the boys freeze looking at me. "We don't have to leave. Don't put your lives on hold over this. I'm sure we will be fine." I try to reason despite the nervous knot in my stomach at the thought of staying here.

"No we need to make sure your safe princess." Yoongi negates. "Plus we could all use a little vacation."

He sends me a small smile and the other boys quickly agreed and talk about lakes and hammocks and fun that they had last time they went. 

I'm still unsure as I finished up and Tae announced that we could leave the first thing tomorrow morning. Giving us then entire day to pack and get ready for our little adventure. I'm not sure why but I get a bad feeling about staying here another night, but I bet it would just be that we are traveling tomorrow and that makes me twitchy.

As we all head up to our rooms, respectfully our closets, I decide to bring Kookie along. He insisted that he didn't have to pack much due to his never ending supply of black tee shirts and jeans. I huffed at him but was slightly glad for the company and help.

Until I saw that this help would just be him trying to pack my stuff full of his shirts for me to wear and nothing else.

"No I can't have another shirt I already have three! I won't have any room for my other stuff." I try to reason. However it falls into deaf ears.

"Just wear my stuff then." And he continues flooding my suitcase of his stuff.

Great.

As I'm about to throw in the towel with his antics a thankful knock comes through my room door, in the frame stands an amused Jimin.

"Need any help?"

I nod vigorously and Kookie scoffs but breaks a smile after he sees all of the shirts already in there that I packed of his, before his rain of clothing.

"I already have his couple shirts-one of yours too- a sweatband from Hobi, Tae's sweatpants and hoodies from Jin, Joon and Yoongi. Where is my stuff gonna go cause I can't just wear all your stuff~" I whine. Jimin catches my plea and makes his way into my closet pulling out cute outfits left and right. Jungkook watches in amusement as he asks for me to try and piece together to see if it looks good.

I'm still gonna ask for Tae's help later but I'll admit the stuff he found was cute didn't look too bad.

It kinda turned into a little fashion show too, with Kookie playing music and Jimin finding items to  try I danced along while Jimin eventually joined in.

I was happy with how so easily the knot in my stomach was forgotten about as I laughed along with Jimin since he found a pink boa and wrapped it around the Cheetah.

However that feeling soon returned as soon and the fun show was over.