Given Up

Nahee's POV

A week and a half.

Of hell.

That's the best way to describe my terrors here. I rarely see Chisaki since the only time i return to my cage is during feeding time. Even those times are rare, since my 'training' required a dominant party.

I felt like I was dead.

I wished I was dead.

My instincts weren't my own and my actions where like a machine. They broke me to my very core with their endless torment and whipping. They even took the one thing that kept me close to the boys, they took my collar. They didn't truly take it but the monstrosities they committed with it made it burn on my skin.

They electrocuted me.

The first time was truly a shock (oop) but as they used it more and more my body learned to understand that if they mentioned my collar, I did something wrong.

Curling up into a corner I stared at the ground. One of the only times I have been back into my cage with Chisaki trying to 'snap me out of my trance'. Her voice was falling on my deaf ears as all I did was silently watch her move around the cage pacing and occasionally crouching down to give my head a little pet and a reassurance.

That is she stops once a familiar man stops outside the cage doors.

"Come." His hands hold an open book within it holds a stopwatch that I know is ticking. I shoot up and rush over to the doors while they open and close swiftly dropping to the ground, dropping my eyes as well.

Never look your Master in the eyes unless instructed too.

He smiled at me and lifted his hand smoothing down my hair lifting my chin up. I avoided eye contact still casting my gaze downwards while I could hear gasps behind me.

"What did you do to her?!" Chisaki screamed rushing herself into the cage door trying to get it open.

"What did I do?" Master smirked.

"I fixed her." He rubbed his thumb across my cheek but stopped as an involuntary shudder racked through my body. It's the one thing he knew he couldn't break.

My mate's connection.

So with a now distasteful 'tsk' he pushed my head aside and walked away, me quickly following behind him and not a couple steps behind him. He slowly came to a jault outside the room I now called my own as he opened the door. Without me realizing more men entered into the room along with master.

Their eyes screamed something that made my body want to convulse.

"Bow pet, it's didn't I teach you to acknowledge those above you." Master sneered writing down some more notes into the book. He sighed as he closed it and set the book in a corner of the room. I dropped my head as low as my neck would let me keeping dead quiet as I felt a numbing lash on my back. At this point I was numb to the pain, numb to their terrors.

"I have an idea that you boys might like today." Master explains walking around my form like he's ready to pounce. "We are going to see just how far this 'mate bond' is willing to go."

A heart stopping ice spread over my now slightly shaking body as I heard a few men chuckle, others whispering a small 'finally' before taking a few steps closer. I accidentally let a whimper fall from my lips and master halted everyone.

"What did I say about making noise?" He asked almost as if he himself didn't know. At this point my body took over and through myself to the ground in a folded position apologizing for my mistake and begging for forgiveness.

I don't want to hurt anymore.

With his small sigh and the return of his hand on my head he gave a small pat before turning to the anxious men still circling me like vultures.

My ears where down so I couldn't make out as much as I normally would have and my small tuff of a tail flattened against me.

"Well, you have to learn." Was master's last words before quickly going to the corner, grabbing a chair and picking up his notebook opening up to his desired page. He sat there unmoving as he wrote down a few words and then said the dreaded thing I had never in my life hoped to hear.

"Have at it."

There where three men, four if you counted master. I would never be able to get free and with their rapidly approaching bodies I felt nothing but defeat.

One of them had already stripped their shirt off and the others followed with quick movements towards me. I whimpered and tried my best to show master how sorry I was so he would call it off. However my cries fell to uncaring eyes.

Being roughly grabbed by my shoulder I was shoved back so my eyes met the ceiling whilst a man laid his hand on my thigh. I heaved at the motion and pushed as hard as I could but nothing worked. The other man grabbed my wrists surly bruising them with his lack of gentleness and slammed them down over my head causing an ancient scream to resonate through my body.

I haven't screamed like this since the first session.

I didn't even know where the third man was and honestly I didn't care but when I felt the bottom of my shirt rip off I knew I was done for.

I wanted death.

I wanted to die.

As my body and mind caved in a dark haze started to settle over the outer corners of my mind and my eyes rolled weaker to the steel door that caged me.

I couldn't feel anything.

I couldn't even feel when the grimy hands where thrown off my body, or when I laid there trying to blink away from the darkness in my eyes, I couldn't feel the splatter of blood against my skin as I sat up slowly and numbly finally registering what had happened.

However I did feel the hope and flame that sparked in my stomach as my eyes met with ones I've so desperately wished to see.

"Nahee!"